“Abu Dhabi University Funded Scholarships in the UAE” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Abu Dhabi University is a university in the United Arab Emirates with campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Dubai. It was established in 2003, after three years of planning by Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and other citizens of the United Arab Emirates. According to the University, its founders “envisioned an institution that would be among the best in the UAE and throughout the world. The largest private university in the United Arab Emirates, it offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees based upon the American model of higher education. Its founder and current Chairman is Ali Saeed Bin Harmal Al Dhaheri.
Abu Dhabi University provides both undergraduate and postgraduate programs, and consists of four colleges along with an English Language Institute. It currently has 8,000 students from 70 countries
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships in the UAE:
Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational objectives. The scholarship and financial aid program represents a key pillar in the strategy for academic excellence and reflects the commitment to supporting the development of the UAE.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- This scholarship is available to students who obtain an average of 97% or above in each of their last three years of secondary school (grades 10,11 and 12), who are newly graduated from secondary school and join ADU in the same year as their secondary school graduation.
- Receipt of the scholarship is contingent upon the selection and formal approval from the Office of the Chairman
- The scholarship is applicable to the period of time the student is enrolled at ADU on a full-time basis (registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours)
- Meeting the English language proficiency requirements defined by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- check: Emirates Aviation University Funded Scholarships in the UAE
- check: Schlumberger Foundation Funded Scholarships for all nationalities
Benefits of Abu Dhabi University Scholarships in the UAE:
Abu Dhabi University offers many scholarships that vary in terms of funding and conditions. The university offers fully funded scholarships and grants that include tuition fees only and at different rates depending on the academic competition of the student’s file. The maximum coverage period for any scholarship is four years, or until graduation.
- Business Management.
- Electrical engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Industrial engineering.
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for Abu Dhabi University Funded Scholarships in the UAE ends on 30 December 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here