“ADB Fully Funded Internship Program 2022 “ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
he Asian Development Bank (ADB) envisions a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty in the region. Despite the region’s many successes, it remains home to a large share of the world’s poor: 263 million living on less than $1.90 a day and 1.1 billion on less than $3.20 a day.
ADB assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
ADB maximizes the development impact of its assistance by facilitating policy dialogues, providing advisory services, and mobilizing financial resources through cofinancing operations that tap official, commercial, and export credit sources.
ADB was conceived in the early 1960s as a financial institution that would be Asian in character and foster economic growth and cooperation in one of the poorest regions in the world.
A resolution passed at the first Ministerial Conference on Asian Economic Cooperation held by the United Nations Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East in 1963 set that vision on the way to becoming reality.
The Philippines capital of Manila was chosen to host the new institution, which opened on 19 December 1966, with 31 members that came together to serve a predominantly agricultural region. Takeshi Watanabe was ADB’s first President.
During the 1960s, ADB focused much of its assistance on food production and rural development.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for students from countries which are ADB’s members.
ADB Fully Funded Internship Program 2022:
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for ADB Fully Funded Internship Program 2022:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s members.
- possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Benefits of ADB Fully Funded Internship Program 2022:
- Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
- Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
Available Programs in ADB Fully Funded Internship Program 2022 :
Fields related to ADB’s work.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Appliance of ADB Fully Funded Internship Program 2022 closes on 31 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here