“AMIGÓ Foundation Funded Scholarship in Spain” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
AMIGÓ FOUNDATION is a non-profit organization created in 1996 in order to contribute to the social and individual transformation of vulnerable people, especially for children and youth facing difficulties, promoting the concept of human and childhood defense, and developing its work through educational, psychological and social intervention.
The Foundation aims at research, training, awareness-raising, assistance and technical cooperation in educational and social fields for human development, quality of life, improvement, assistance, integration and rehabilitation of the excluded and vulnerable, especially children, youth and adolescents suffering from abandonment, marginalization, alcoholism, drug addiction, delinquency, abuse, isolation and poverty in Spain and abroad.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden.
view all eligible countries here.
AMIGÓ Foundation Funded Scholarship in Spain:
ESC allows young people to get a full-time volunteer opportunity and get experience working in organizations for a period of time between 2 and 12 months.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for AMIGÓ Foundation Funded Scholarship in Spain:
- Age between 18 and 30.
- The applicant should have high motivations with a positive and initiative attitude.
- Not having previously participated in a long-term project of the European Solidarity Team.
- Open minded and able to adapt to new environments and cultures.
- Ability and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Based on previous experiences, at least Intermediate level of Spanish (B1/B2).
You must have some experience, studies or significant interest in:
- Social and integration education, psychology, sociology, anthropology or similar.
- Audiovisual materials, web management, social media or any related topics.
● Plan, implement and evaluate their daily schedule and educational activities (Literacy, workshops…) as well as making sports and recreational resources for minors.
● Designing and evaluating an educational, psychological, and social intervention with minors and accompany them to medical appointments.
● Participation in the coordination meetings of the working group and the educational team.
● Recording data and preparing and writing reports requested by the technical team.
● Request the transfer of management needs in the educational team meeting.
● Record the weekly outings planned for your guardianship in the field of diaries, interviews and Communicate with family members (if possible) to follow up on their development.
● Support in purchasing management for the needs of minors or for the activities that are being implemented, as well as the inventory of clothes.
● Complete the documents contained in the individual intervention project, observation log, extended observation log, follow-up log and final report.
● Support the creation and development of activities, campaigns and events (cultural, environmental and social) for children and youth to promote the values of the center.
● Help coordinate local volunteers, as well as attract the interest of new people in cooperation to perform tasks of all kinds in the center.
● Promote ESC and the Erasmus + program to encourage youth participation.
● Assistance in maintaining the site, as well as social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TIk Tok …) to publish the activities of the center.
● Create audio-visual materials (photographs, videos, time-lapses, stop motions) and design logos or other promotional materials.
Benefits of AMIGÓ Foundation Funded Scholarship in Spain:
- Travel expenses.
- Full board expenses (food and accommodation).
- Monthly salary.
Available Programs in AMIGÓ Foundation Funded Scholarship in Spain:
Education and training, citizenship and democratic participation, environment and natural protection, migration, culture, among others.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of AMIGÓ Foundation Funded Scholarship in Spain is 17 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here