“Asian Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in Thailand” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international higher education organization located 40 km north of Bangkok, Thailand. It specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, management and planning. Its goal is to “promote technological change and sustainable development” in the Asia Pacific region, through higher education, research and outreach. Founded in 1959 as the SEATO Graduate School of Engineering, it receives funding from organizations and governments around the world.
In 1967, the Constituent Assembly of Thailand approved legislation to charter the newly named Asian Institute of Technology in October. The Asian Institute Technology Empowerment Act was published in the Thai Government Gazette in November of the same year. AIT became independent of SEATO as the higher education institution authorized to award degrees.
On October 21, 2011, a two-meter high floodwater inundated the campus of the American University of Technology. Since then, it has resumed operations on its campus.
AIT celebrated its 60th anniversary on October 23-25, 2019. HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, the first royal alumna, presided over the festivities on October 24, 2019. In November 2019, AIT inaugurated the Belt and Road Research Center.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
Asian Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in Thailand:
The Bangchak Initiative and Innovation Center in Thailand addresses the fundamental and applied research challenges facing the renewable energy industry worldwide, and its goal is to inculcate entrepreneurial projects and innovation. The center is generously funded to collaborate closely with top industries and universities locally and internationally.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Asian Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in Thailand:
- The scholarship is offered to students of any nationality.
- The student must have a GPA of 3.0 on the Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s programs).
- First Class (Hons) Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or equivalent (Master’s GPA above 3.50 out of 4.0) (for PhD programs).
- English language proficiency (IELTS-Academic: 6 or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
- The researcher’s role is to conduct innovative research that leads to a commercial prototype, product, or process.
- Able to work within the project team to achieve innovative results.
- Exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Experience in incubating/establishing a startup is an added advantage.
- Experience in the following areas will be an added advantage: Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy Technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities, etc.
Benefits of Asian Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in Thailand:
The scholarship covers stipend and tuition fees.
Available Programs in Asian Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in Thailand:
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Project proposal which may lead to commercial products (2 pages maximum).
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Asian Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in Thailand is 31 March 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here