“Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship to study in China” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Beijing Institute of Technology (abbreviated BIT; simplified Chinese: 北京 ; traditional Chinese: 北京 大學; pinyin: Běijīng Lǐgōng Dàxué), is a leading national co-educational public university, located in Beijing, China. Founded in 1940 in Yan’an, Shaanxi. It is a major research university under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
BIT is the Chinese Ministry of Education’s first-class dual-tier university. As a member of Project 985 and Project 211, it is a leading multidisciplinary university with priority care from the Ministry of Education and the Beijing Municipal Government.
BIT is ranked 201-300 in the WURI World Ranking of Top 100 Innovative Universities in 2021. BIT has 16 national majors and 25 ministry-wide majors. BIT offers bachelor’s degrees in 60 majors, master’s degrees in 144 majors, and doctorate degrees in 62 majors. It also has 17 post-doctoral stations.
Historically, Chinese education officials have widely considered BIT to be among the top 20 universities in China. In recent nationwide assessments, BIT was among the first 15 universities to be included in “Project 211”. It is also the tenth university to be included in the prestigious “985 Project”.
BIT ranks 300 in the QS World University Rankings (2014), 29th in the QS Asian University Rankings (2014), 39th in the BRICS University Rankings (2014), and 17th in the Chinese University Rankings (2014). BIT’s Engineering and Technology ranks among the top 5 Chinese universities.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship to study in China:
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) offers a Chinese government scholarship for international students in China and all over the world. Everything will be covered during the study in China.
Currently at Beijing Institute of Technology, there are 2,400 international students studying for master’s and doctoral degrees.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship to study in China:
- Applicants must be international students to apply to BIT (Non-Chinese Nationals).
2. Applicants must be in a healthy physical condition.
3. Applicants for a master’s degree in BIT must have a bachelor’s/bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
4. Applicants for a PhD in BIT must have a Master’s/Master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
5. Excellent academic record.
6. The ability to compare well in research.
7. Applicants do not receive any other scholarships.
Benefits of Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship to study in China:
1. Covering the registration fee.
2. Full tuition fee coverage.
3. Free accommodation on campus.
4. Comprehensive medical insurance fee and benefits plan for international students in China.
5. Laboratory experiments, training, basic textbook boxes.
The monthly living allowance will be granted:
- Master’s degree students: 3,000 CNY
2. PhD students: 3,500 CNY
Available Programs at Beijing Institute of Technology in China:
3. Chemistry and chemical engineering
4. Computer science and technology
5. Design and Arts
7. Foreign languages
8. Humanities and Social Sciences
9. Information and electronics
11. Life sciences
12. Management and Economics
view all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- 2 Recommendation Letter.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
- A research plan/study plan for BIT studies in Chinese or English (not less than 1000 words).
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor.
- Published scientific papers and academic achievements (not mandatory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not mandatory).
- A copy of the medical form/physical examination form for foreigners filled in in English.
How to apply on Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship to study in China :
1. Students must first register for the BIT CSC Scholarship 2022.
2. After logging into the CSC portal, fill in the CSC form for the BIT Scholarship with the above required documents.
4. After completing the BIT CSC application form, the next step is to apply in the BIT admission portal.
5. Fill out the application form with the required documents and submit your application for your BIT application number.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship to study in China is 15 April 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here