“Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarships in China” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Beijing Institute of Technology, is a national leading co-educational public university located in Beijing, China. It was established in 1940 in Yan’an, Shaanxi, It is a major research university under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
BIT is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University, as a member of Double First Class University Plan, Project 985 and Project 211 it is a leading multi discipline university given priority sponsorship from the Ministry of Education and the Beijing Municipal Government.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarships in China:
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) offers a Chinese government scholarship for international students in China and all over the world, all costs will be covered during the program period.
There are 2,400 international students at Beijing Institute of Technology studying for master’s and doctoral degrees.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- be non-Chinese citizens and in good health both mentally and physically, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- be an academically excellent holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a master’s program.
- be an academically excellent holder of a Master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40 when applying for a Ph.D. program.
- hold an HSK certificate (minimum of level 5) for Chinese-taught programs; have a minimum score of 85 in TOEFL or 6.0 overall band in IELTS for English-taught programs (English native speakers are exempted).
- have at least 1-year related working or internship experience for MBA program.
Benefits of Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships in China:
- Tuition fees
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy
- Comprehensive medical insurance: CNY 800/person/year.
- Master’s students: CNY 3,000 /month
- Doctoral students: CNY 3,500/month
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Science and Technology
- Control Science and Engineering
- Armament Science and Technology
- Safety Science and Engineering
available Programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL or HSK certificate.
- Motivation letter
- CSC application form
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Non-criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents (eg, papers/patent/award, etc.)
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for Beijing Institute of Technology Funded Scholarships in China ends on 15 April 2023.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here