“Bending Spoons Funded Scholarship in Europe” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Bending Spoons EmployAbility is a not for profit organization, offering and charging employers for our consultancy services, so that they can provide free support to further the rights of disabled people.
it is equally committed to empowering individuals. Their dedicated support to talented students, graduates and experienced professionals helps them achieve the careers they deserve. To this end, our Inclusive Partnership Programs with universities and schools enables thousands of students to benefit from their free advisory services.
Their journey began in 2006, when their founder noticed the lack of support available to disabled university students in their transition to employment. This also meant that companies were missing out on exceptional talent. It was the first organization to bridge this gap, empowering both students and employers. Their pioneering spirit continues to define what they stand for, a world in which inclusion is a reality, belonging is the norm.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Bending Spoons Scholarship in Europe:
Technology is synonymous with progress. Yet those who have a disability, neurodivergence, mental health, or other long-term health condition encounter many obstacles to establishing a successful career in tech. That’s why this scholarship, as part of their commitment to help and inspire students on their journey into the tech industry.
Bending Spoons is one of Europe’s leading tech companies. Giving back is at the heart of the Bending Spoons’ mission, and the company strives to deliver products and opportunities that help others. Adamant that a career in tech should be for anyone, Bending Spoons is committed to making the path into the industry a little more accessible.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Have a disability, mental health or long term health condition (which includes dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, hearing impairment, diabetes, epilepsy, depression, anxiety disorders, and any other physical or mental impairments or health conditions)
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a student in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program at an accredited university in Europe for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Have a clear passion for computer science
Benefits of Bending Spoons Scholarship in Europe:
The scholarship covers an amount of €10,000 in tuition fees.
How to apply:
Applicants will be asked to complete an online application through EmployAbility which includes:
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- One letter of reference from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
- Responses to a series of questions about your passion for and ability in computer science
- Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool.
- Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of your application and are ready to supply you with the reference.
- computer science
- computer engineering
- closely related technical field
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
- Answer the following questions:
- We would like to know a bit about you and your passion for computer science.
- Why is studying computer science important to you? (150-200 words)
- Are there any specific topics within computer science that interest/excite you, and why? (150-200 words)
- What do you hope to accomplish with your degree/knowledge? (150-200 words)
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of applying for Bending Spoons Funded Scholarship in Europe is 29 Jan 2023.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here