“Biom Foundation Funded Scholarship in Croatia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
This activity aims to strengthen communities within Croatia to promote nature conservation and to engage young people in practical experiences of nature conservation. This dynamic opportunity is located in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, and several Croatian Protected Areas.
It will provide a unique opportunity to explore hidden landscapes during ornithological fieldwork, learn about public education and raise awareness, and build solidarity between people and nature while contributing to a number of important conservation projects.
The tasks expected of the volunteers are: Participation in field work for nature conservation and bird care activities. Organizing and participating in educational, awareness-raising and community-building activities; Create educational and promotional content for social media and organizations websites.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Belarus, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Estonia, Egypt, Greece, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Iceland, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libya, Morocco, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Palestine, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Russian Federation, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia , Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
Biom Foundation Funded Scholarship in Croatia:
The European Youth Portal provides information at European and country level about opportunities and initiatives of interest to young people living, learning and working in Europe.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Biom Foundation Funded Scholarship in Croatia:
- Excited to share your passion for nature.
- Interested in personal growth and promoting change in your community.
- Open minded and ready to connect with a wide range of people.
- Interested in educational creation?
- Able to live and work independently.
- Flexible and dynamic.
- Reasonably physically fit and able to work in rough and rocky terrain. And sharp in all harsh weather conditions.
Benefits of Biom Foundation Funded Scholarship in Croatia:
- During the activity, participants will participate in: A language course with native speakers.
- Personal skills development courses.
- Other exercises related to specific tasks.
- Volunteers will have a shared flat in Zagreb for the entire duration of the activity and also accommodations will be provided at each job site during fieldwork activities.
- Reimbursement for all project-related travel costs incurred by volunteers.
- Volunteers will receive a pre-determined monthly allowance (pocket money) and money to cover their food expenses.
Available Programs in Biom Foundation Funded Scholarship in Croatia:
Environment and natural protection.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Biom Foundation Funded Scholarship in Croatia close on 5 December 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here