“Bond University Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, Queensland. Since its founding on 15 May 1989, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable.
The university is ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education (THE) rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World. Admission is through Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre based on Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
In the 2019 Student Experience Survey, Bond University recorded the third highest student satisfaction rating out of all Australian universities, and the highest student satisfaction rating out of all Queensland based universities, with an overall satisfaction rating of 87.2.
For the 12th consecutive year, Bond University was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category than any other university in Australia, according to the 2018 Good Universities Guide.
Additionally, more than 90 per cent of students rated their educational experience at Bond University as positive, well above the national average of 80 per cent, in the latest undergraduate Student Experience Survey, released by the Department of Education on its Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) website.
On the global stage, Bond University has been listed in the prestigious global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Bond University Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
Bond University offers undergraduate students who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship. International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent).
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed above, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school/university and/or community. Please use the Supporting Statement Template (PDF) to present this evidence and submit this along with your completed scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Benefits of Bond University Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
Recipients of the International Leadership Scholarship are awarded with AUD $10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
- Architectural Studies
- Business Data Analytics
- Health Sciences
- Interactive Media and Design
- International Hotel and Tourism Management
- International Relations
all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications close on 16 October 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here