“Bond University Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Bond University has been ranked number one in terms of student experience for the 14th consecutive time. The university maintains its reputation as one of the best international universities. The university is known for being a leading global non-profit university, where 100% of student fees are invested in facilities and student experiences. The university scored 94.8% in terms of student satisfaction.
Bond University is located on the Gold Coast in Australia, and is the sixth largest Australian city with rapid progress. Students benefit from beautiful scenery, local attractions close to campus, and year-round warm weather. The number of sunny days reaches more than 300 days, and temperatures reach 15-25 degrees.
Students can enjoy the 57 km long coastline which is 20 minutes from the campus. The Gold Coast is classified as a provincial city for immigration purposes, meaning that graduates will be eligible to access an additional year in Australia by obtaining a three-year post-study work visa.
Bond University teaches international students from more than 80 different countries and 200 different majors. While the number of students does not exceed 5,000 students, half of these students are international students. Students enrolled at the university benefit from a limited student-to-teacher ratio, with a student-to-teacher ratio of 10:1, the lowest in Australia.
In 2019, Bond University received a 5-star rating from the QS Rankings in various categories: inclusivity, facilities, international students, teaching and social responsibility. According to the Good Universities Guide for 2020, the university has been rated 5 stars in terms of quality of teaching, teaching, skills development, student support, learning resources, student retention, number of students per teacher, and student participation, which indicates the quality of education that the university provides to students.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
United Arab Emirates, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal Norway, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Bond University Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia :
Bond University offers undergraduate students with outstanding leadership experience and community involvement a partial tuition fee scholarship. The International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding achievements in leadership and society.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Bond University Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia:
- Have been accepted into one of the scholarship programs offered by Bond University.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 (or equivalent).
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community.
- Not have already started his undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 65% or better in each semester of their program (if accepted).
- Be registered on a full-time basis (if accepted).
- Participation in promotional activities organized by the university (in case of acceptance).
Benefits of Bond University Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia:
International Leadership Scholarship recipients are awarded a scholarship of AUD$10,000 and are paid in two equal payments of AUD$5,000 in the recipient’s first two semesters.
Available Programs in Bond University Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia :
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and the built environment
- Business and commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotels and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Social science
- Psychology and Counseling
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Bond University Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia close on:
- 13 February 2022 for students who will begin the semester in May 2022.
- 12 June 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 semester.
- 16 October 2022 for students who will begin the semester in January 2023.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here