“CCP fully funded scholarship to travel to Germany” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Institute for Foreign Relations (INSTITUT Für AUSLANDSBEZIEHUNGEN) iFa is a German intermediary organization for international cultural exchange based in Stuttgart and Berlin. As the oldest German intermediary organization for foreign cultural policy, ifa is committed to art exchange and dialogue between civil societies and the transmission of foreign cultural policy information around the world. The Institute for Foreign Relations was founded in Stuttgart on January 10, 1917.
Through CCP Fellowships, CrossCulture Program (CCP) funds approximately 100 committed professionals and volunteers from 40 countries each year. During two to three months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and gain multicultural skills.
In turn, host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of CCP Fellows. Participants then bring their experiences abroad into their daily working lives when they return to their home institutions.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
CCP fully funded scholarship to travel to Germany:
Through CCP Fellowships, CrossCulture Program (CCP) funds approximately 120 committed professionals and volunteers from 46 countries each year. During two to three months of work-related stays in host organizations in Germany or CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise, establish new contacts and gain multicultural skills.
CCP Fellowships empower and empower civil society actors in their work, collaborating with a guest organization from the CCP Network, either on-site or online. Mentorship for the duration of the fellowship, as well as professional online/on-site training in the fellow’s field of work, taking into account their individual and professional goals.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for CCP fully funded scholarship to travel to Germany:
- The applicant must be at least 23 years old at the time of the application.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
The following conditions increase the chance of acceptance:
- The applicant or a long-term social participant.
- The applicant can demonstrate full-time experience in his or her field of work.
- Collaboration with an organization in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses additional language skills, especially German.
Benefits of CCP fully funded scholarship to travel to Germany:
IFA will cover the following costs for overseas participants:
- Monthly stipend of 550 euros.
- Cover the costs of the return ticket.
- Monthly public transport ticket within the fellow’s city of residence.
- Health insurance.
- Pay any visa fees incurred.
Available Programs in CCP fully funded scholarship to travel to Germany:
- Policy and society.
- Media and culture.
- Human rights and peace.
- Sustainable development.
- Digital civil society.
- Non-formal political education.
- Climate justice.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Motivation letter. Scholarship form
- Recommendation Letters. Scholarship form
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of CCP fully funded scholarship to travel to Germany close on 31 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here