“Charlotte W. Newcombe Fellowships at University of Washington in USA” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The fellowship program will be held and will enable PhD candidates to take up any program in the humanities or social science department at the University of Washington.
The University of Washington is a public research university in Seattle. It is ranked 59th among national universities while conserving its primary mission of preserving, advancing, and disseminating knowledge.
The University of Washington educates a diverse student body to become responsible global citizens and future leaders through a challenging learning environment informed by cutting-edge scholarship.
It discovers timely solutions to the world’s most complex problems and enriches the life of the community.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for all all international students.
Charlotte W. Newcombe Fellowships at University of Washington in USA:
The Charlotte W. Newcombe Doctoral Dissertation Fellowships are designed to encourage original and significant study of ethical or religious values in all fields of the humanities and social sciences, and particularly to help Ph.D.
candidates in these fields complete their dissertation work in a timely manner. In addition to topics in religious studies or in ethics (philosophical or religious), dissertations appropriate to the Newcombe Fellowship competition might explore the ethical implications of foreign policy, the values influencing political decisions, the moral codes of other cultures, and religious or ethical issues reflected in history or literature.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Charlotte W. Newcombe Fellowships in USA:
- Candidates for Ph.D. or Th.D. degrees in an American doctoral program at a graduate school located in the United States. Candidates working on D.Min., law, Psy.D., Ed.D. and other professional degrees are not eligible.
- All pre-dissertation requirements fulfilled by the application deadline November 15, 2021, including approval of the dissertation proposal.
- In the writing stage of the dissertation. Usually, this means that fieldwork or other research is complete and writing has begun by the time of the award.
Benefits of Charlotte W. Newcombe Fellowships at University of Washington in USA:
The candidates selected for this fellowship will receive $30,000 for 12 months of full-time dissertation writing at UW.
Available Programs at University of Washington:
- Social sciences
- concerning ethical
- religious values
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Charlotte W. Newcombe Fellowships at University of Washington in USA close in 15 November 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here