“Coe College Funded scholarships in the USA” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Coe College is a private liberal arts college in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It was founded in 1851 and is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA). The college is a member of the Associated Colleges of the Midwest and the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities.
Coe College was founded in 1851 by Rev. Williston Jones as the School for the Prophets. While canvassing churches in the East to raise money for students to attend Eastern seminaries, Jones met a farmer named Daniel Coe, who donated $1,500 and encouraged Jones to open a college in Cedar Rapids. Coe’s gift came with the stipulation that the college should offer education to both men and women, and when the Cedar Rapids campus opened as the Cedar Rapids Collegiate Institute, it was founded as a co-educational institution. In 1875, the college was reestablished as Coe College Institute and in 1881, after a private donation from T.M Sinclair, founder of the Sinclair Meat Packing Company, was finally founded as Coe College.
Coe College awards the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Music (B.M.), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.). Coe offers more than 60 areas of study and provides the option for students to create their own major under the guidance of faculty members. Forty percent of Coe students double major and graduate in four years. All students are guaranteed an internship, research or off-campus study opportunity.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Coe College Funded scholarships in the USA:
Coe College values a diverse international population and offers financial assistance to qualified students in the form of renewable scholarships, grants and on-campus work-study. Our funds are not limitless and generally students should expect to pay for a portion of their college expenses (at least one half or more).
- International Scholarships: Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on academic performance in high school and exams such as the SAT.
- Global Leadership Scholarship (Full-Tuition): Coe College provides one full-tuition scholarship each year to a non-U.S. citizen attending high school outside of the U.S.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- To be an international student
- To be eligible, applicants must have high school diplomas with a good academic record.
- That the student be accepted into one of the university’s programs.
- Proof of English language proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits of Coe College Funded scholarships in the USA:
- All awarded scholarships are renewable each year for three years. Scholarships range up to $34,000 per academic year.
- other scholarships cover tuition fees.
How to apply:
- Fill the application Coe College
- After accepting your file and obtaining university admission, you are fully eligible for the scholarship according to your academic profile.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Data Science
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
- SAT or ACT
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for Coe College Funded scholarships in the USA ends on 3 April 2023.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here