“Danish Government Funded Scholarships 2023” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
If you want to study in Denmark, you can apply for the Denmark Government Scholarship, which is offered to international students of different nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to study Masters and PhD in Denmark for the academic year 2023-2024. The Danish government funded scholarship is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, all students from any country outside Europe are eligible for the scholarship.
Studying in Denmark is a unique opportunity, as Denmark offers a world-class level of higher education, especially in the fields of engineering, life sciences, social sciences, and information technology. The Danish learning environment is characterized by friendliness and creativity, and the Danish education system promotes the concepts of personal initiative and independent thinking, in addition to many Cultural offerings and rich social life.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Danish Government Funded Scholarships:
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship program. The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- admitted to a master’s degree program at the University of Copenhagen
- granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational program in Denmark.
- Under certain circumstances, applicants can be exempt from taking a language test when other forms of documentation is available and accepted by the Faculty’s admissions office. Exemptions from taking a language test are based on such information as citizenship, origin of entry exam, and in some cases origin of high school exam.
- Proof of English language proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS, here.
Benefits of Danish Government Funded Scholarships:
The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
- Social Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for Danish Government Funded Scholarships 2023 ends on 15 January 2023.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here