“DREAM Scholarship to study in France Spain Germany and Romania” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The European Master in Renewable Energy-Based Energy Systems Dynamics (DREAM) is a two-year master’s program that offers an interdisciplinary education in the field of modern energy systems.
It trains students to tackle current and future challenges of smart energy systems in a new way. Therefore, fundamental knowledge from the fields of energy systems, smart grids, renewable generation, automatic control, and power electronics is combined to give students the opportunity to gain a global “system view” of the dynamics of next-generation energy systems.
DREAM aims to promote a more integrated way of thinking in order to prepare multidisciplinary professionals trained in the new functions and challenges of future energy systems.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
DREAM Scholarship to study in France Spain Germany and Romania:
The Master’s program DREAM was selected under the European Excellence Programs in 2021 by the Erasmus+ Main Action 2 program.
DREAM is a joint master’s program fully implemented and supported by 4 major European Higher Education Institutions (HEI):
- Centrale Nantes, France
- University of the Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft, Germany
- Universitatea Politehnica din Bucuresti, Romania
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for DREAM Scholarship to study in France Spain Germany and Romania:
- Students from all over the world are eligible for the Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Master (EMJM) Scholarship.
- The student/scholarship holder declares that they have not actually benefited from the EMJM scholarship during the period 2021-2027.
- The candidate student/scholarship holder is obligated not to benefit from another EU-funded scholarship scheme to pursue the same EMJM course for the duration of the course.
- Open to students who have already obtained a first university degree with the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits (in the European System, or equivalent) after at least three years of studies, at the Bachelor of Science level in one of the previous fields.
- Proof of English language proficiency according to the conditions:
- TOEFL: CBT 220, ITP 550, IBT 80
- Cambridge B2 First Test: 173 or higher
- Cambridge C1 Advanced Test: 160 or higher
- IELTS: 6.5 or higher
- TOEIC: 800
Frequently Asked Questions Here
Benefits of DREAM Scholarship to study in France Spain Germany and Romania:
The scholarship will be a contribution to the costs incurred by the beneficiary students and will cover travel, visa, installation and accommodation costs.
It is calculated based on a monthly unit cost of €1,400/month for the entire period of the program (24 months). This period covers study, research, recruitment activities, thesis preparation and defense.
Available Programs in DREAM Scholarship to study in France Spain Germany and Romania:
- Electrical engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Energy engineering
- Automatic control
- Renewable energy engineering
- Applied mathematics and physics
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Proof of residence
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for DREAM Scholarship to study in France Spain Germany and Romania ends on 18 March 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here