“Durham University Funded Scholarships in the UK” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Durham University is a collegiate public research university in Durham, England, founded by an Act of Parliament in 1832 and incorporated by royal charter in 1837. It was the first recognised university to open in England for more than 600 years, after Oxford and Cambridge, and is thus one of the institutions to be described as the third-oldest university in England.
As a collegiate university its main functions are divided between the academic departments of the university and its 17 colleges. In general, the departments perform research and provide teaching to students, while the colleges are responsible for their domestic arrangements and welfare.
The university is a member of the Russell Group of British research universities after previously being a member of the 1994 Group. Durham is also affiliated with the regional N8 Research Partnership and international university groups including the Matariki Network of Universities and the Coimbra Group.
The university estate includes 63 listed buildings, ranging from the 11th-century Durham Castle to a 1930s Art Deco chapel. The university also owns and manages the Durham World Heritage Site in partnership with Durham Cathedral. The university’s ownership of the World Heritage Site includes Durham Castle, Palace Green, and the surrounding buildings including the historic Cosin’s Library.
It was Sunday Times University of the Year for 2005, and the Times and Sunday Times Sports University of the Year for 2015 and 2023, and was awarded a Queen’s Anniversary Prize in 2018. Durham University Student Volunteering and Outreach was awarded the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service in 2020.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Durham University Scholarships in the UK:
The university offers package of scholarships celebrates and rewards exceptional candidates applying to our Full-time MBA program.
All Full-time MBA offer holders will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary. These scholarships include intakes for the Full-time MBA in September 2023.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Can demonstrate they bring outstanding experience, this will include a significant amount of postgraduate work experience in roles demonstrating a high level of managerial responsibility
- Have an impressive academic record – candidates with only the minimum of years work experience required must include extra-curricular activities in their application
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the MBA program, including the diverse academic and cultural profile of the MBA cohort.
- Can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- Have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organizations and communities.
Benefits of Durham University Scholarships in the UK:
The university offers a package of scholarships, some scholarships is up to £17,500.
Full time MBA
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline to apply for Durham University Funded Scholarships in the UK is in February 2023.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here