“EC-Council International Funded Scholarships” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a US organization that provides cybersecurity certification, education, training, and services in various cybersecurity skills. Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, EC-Council has certified more than 237,000 professionals from 145 countries.
EC-Council was established in 2001 by Hajja Mohieldin and Jay Paveci in response to the September 11 attacks to certify professionals who can protect against attacks on e-commerce.
Haji Mohieldin is the creator of popular certification programs such as CEH, CHFI, ECSA/LPT and they launched the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program for white hat hackers in 2003.
Instead of establishing entirely new schools, the EC Board became certified for courses and exams, mobilizing entrepreneurs In the field of information security training. CEH expanded rapidly, and by 2007 CEH courses were offered in more than 60 countries.
On February 25, 2010, the US Department of Defense updated its guidance on information security to require computer network advocates to pass CEH certification from EC-Council.
He was chosen by the Pentagon to oversee the training of Department of Defense personnel working in computer security-related jobs.
EC-Council offers professional certifications in the field of IT security, such as Certified Network Defender (CND), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI).
It also offers certifications in areas related to IT security, including disaster recovery, software security, digital forensics, and general knowledge of IT security.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
EC-Council International Funded Scholarships:
C | EH Practical is the world’s first industry-ready ethical hacking assessment test to be conducted live online, 100% verified and remotely monitored.
2,000 qualified cybersecurity professionals will be selected for this program and given an opportunity to demonstrate their skills through the C | E.H. Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their skills in the C| . test 6 hour live action EH with 20 challenges.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for EC-Council International Funded Scholarships:
- Applicants must be ethical hacking practitioners with at least two years of experience or applicants must be penetration testers with at least two years of experience or students enrolled in information security or cybersecurity programs who have completed ethical hacking or penetration testing courses.
Benefits of EC-Council International Funded Scholarships:
merges C | EH Practical A hands-on, practical environment that runs across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, allowing you to gain action-ready skills to fulfill the responsibilities of an ethical hacker.
EC-Council Funds $1,000,000 in C| . Scholarship EH Practical for the ethical hacking community in the form of exam vouchers. This scholarship will be awarded to students and professionals to advance their careers in the field of cybersecurity. To encourage diversity and representation within the ethical hacking community.
C | . Professional EH operation can:
- Perform a network scan to identify live and vulnerable devices in the network.
- Implementation of extracting the logo of the operating system, service and user enumeration.
- Implement system hacking, steganography, steganography attacks, and cover paths.
- Identify and use viruses, computer viruses, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet inhalation.
- It implements many web server and web application attacks, including directory traversal, parameter manipulation, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptographic attacks.
- Perform a vulnerability analysis to identify vulnerabilities in the target organization’s network, communications infrastructure, and end systems.
- longer C | EH Practical is an objective guide that allows recruiters to easily identify professionals who have the practical skills they need in prospective employees.
Available Programs in EC-Council International Funded Scholarships:
Information security and related fields.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of EC-Council International Funded Scholarships close on 13 December 2021
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here