“EIMAS Scholarship to study in Germany, France and Portugal” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus Program aims to promote quality in higher education through scholarships and academic cooperation between the European Union and the rest of the world. The three main objectives of the program are related to the internationalization of students and staff, curriculum and research; Ensure influencing the development of practice in the needs of special education and inclusive education; The development of networks, projects and international collaborative research.
Under Action 1, Erasmus Mundus supports joint programs (joint master’s and doctoral courses) run by consortia of higher education institutions from the European Union and (since 2009) elsewhere in the world. They offer an integrated course and joint or multiple diplomas after study or research at two or more institutions of higher education.
The Erasmus Mundus Program funds a number of scholarships for students and academics studying or studying on Erasmus Mundus Master’s courses. Since 2010, fellowships have also been available to doctoral candidates following one of the joint doctoral degrees.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
EIMAS Scholarship to study in Germany, France and Portugal:
Through its innovative training program, EIMAS will enable students to acquire a wide range of practice-oriented knowledge in Global Africa, to enhance their analytical and communication skills and strengthen their ability to work independently, which will significantly increase their employability. The wide range of cooperation already in place with academic and non-academic partners such as representatives of governments, NGOs, corporations and diplomatic champions in Europe, Africa and beyond ensures the best possible connection to the global labor market.
- In the first semester, the University of Porto will provide a comprehensive introduction to interdisciplinary African Studies.
- During the second semester, the University of Bayreuth will broaden students’ perspectives toward development and cultural dynamics.
- In the third semester, Bordeaux Montaigne University will present analytical approaches and provide tools for practical engagement with contemporary political, environmental and economic challenges.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for EIMAS Scholarship to study in Germany, France and Portugal:
- Very good overall grade (B) for the undergraduate program.
Proficiency in the English language, submission of IELTS (7.0),
- TOEFL (95) or Cambridge (C2) certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the programs listed above.
Benefits of EIMAS Scholarship to study in Germany, France and Portugal:
- Participation costs (tuition fees and any other mandatory costs related to student participation in EIMAS) are fully covered.
- EMJMD Student Scholarship holders receive €1,000 per month to cover their living costs.
- Contribution to Travel Costs: The amount of the contribution to travel costs depends on the place of residence of the EMJMD student scholarship holder.
- Insurance will be provided to all EMJMD scholarship holders in accordance with the Erasmus+ guidelines.
Available Programs in EIMAS Scholarship to study in Germany, France and Portugal:
- European Interdisciplinary Master African Studies
- African Languages and Cultures
- Cultural Anthropology
- Development Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Study of Religion
- Social Anthropology
- convincing application of other academic disciplines
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of residence, study, training or current work.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of EIMAS Scholarship to study in Germany, France and Portugal is 31 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here