“European citizenship feeling Funded Scholarship in France” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The European Youth Portal offers European and country level information about opportunities and initiatives that are of interest to young people who are living, learning and working in Europe.
The European Youth Portal addresses young people, but also other stakeholders working in the field of youth (youth organizations, youth workers, policy makers, etc.).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Belarus, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Estonia, Egypt, Greece, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Iceland, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libya, Morocco, Moldova (Republic of), Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Palestine, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Russian Federation, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Kosovo * UN resolution, British Antarctic Territory, Anguilla, Aruba, Saint Barthélemy, Bermuda, Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba, Canary Islands, Curaçao, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Guadeloupe, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cayman Islands, Saint Martin (french part), Martinique, Montserrat, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, St Pierre and Miquelon, Pitcairn, Réunion, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos Islands, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis and Futuna.
European citizenship feeling Funded Scholarship in France:
Raising the awareness of the opportunities of the European programs Escort groups of students abroad and help teachers in the coaching of mobilities once present on the foreign company Participate in the promotion of European programs.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- A volunteer who likes travelling and is interested in working with teenagers.
- The volunteer has to be aware that Pouilly en Auxois is situated in the countryside.
- As a consequence, the mission will correspond to a volunteer who likes nature.
- Dijon is 30 minutes away by car. The driving license is essential.
- It would be an advantage for the volunteer to speak French a little The mission requires the sense of organization and the ability to adapt.
- The volunteer has to be open minded and open to others Some basic computer skills are necessary. ( word, excel, mailing).
Benefits of European citizenship feeling Funded Scholarship in France:
- The volunteer will be accomodated inside our school.
- He will have a private studio fitted with a bed, a private bathroom, a desk, a fridge and a cooking surface.
- During the week, it will be possible for the volunteer to have all his meals at the school cafeteria. In the weekends and for the holidays, he will be free to cook in the studio.
- There are some supermarkets nearby to go shopping.
- The city center is close to the school with all the commodities (doctors, drugstore, shops, bars, restaurants…).
- The volunteer will have access to a school car if he wants to travel during the weekends.
Education and training
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for European citizenship feeling Funded Scholarship in France closes on 1 September 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here