“Fraser Valley University Funded Scholarship to Study in Canada“ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is a public research university in Canada, with three campuses: Burnaby (main campus), Surrey, and Vancouver.
Burnaby’s main 170-hectare (420-acre) campus at Mount Burnaby, located 20 kilometers (12 miles) from downtown Vancouver, was established in 1965 and has more than 30,000 students and 160,000 alumni. The university was created in an effort to expand higher education throughout Canada.
SFU is a member of many national and international higher education associations, including the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the International Association of Universities, and Canadian Universities.
SFU has also partnered with other universities and agencies to operate joint research facilities such as TRIUMF, the Canadian National Laboratory for Particulate and Nuclear Physics, which houses the world’s largest cyclotron, and Bamfield Marine Station, a major center for marine biology education and research.
SFU’s undergraduate and graduate programs run throughout the year, for a period of three semesters. SFU has been consistently ranked as the best comprehensive university in Canada and named in the Times Higher Education list of 100 global universities under the age of 50, and is also the first Canadian member of the National Athletics Association, the world’s largest university athletic federation.
In 2015, SFU became the second Canadian university to receive accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. SFU faculty and alumni have won 43 Royal Society of Canada Fellowships, three Rhodes Scholarships and a Pulitzer Prize.
Among the alumni list are two former Prime Ministers of British Columbia, Gordon Campbell and Ujal Dosanje, owner of the Vancouver Canucks NHL team, Francesco Aquilini, Prime Minister of Lesotho, Pakalitha Mosisili, Director of the Max Planck Institute, Robert Turner, and human affairs and cancer research activist Terry Fox .
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Fraser Valley University Funded Scholarship to Study in Canada:
SFU understands the demands that international students make during their educational journey. At SFU, the Office of Financial Aid and Awards is committed to providing funding opportunities for international students to help financially eligible applicants achieve their educational goals.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Fraser Valley University Funded Scholarship to Study in Canada:
- Applicants must have scores in the 90% range in the courses required for their chosen program.
- The student must have obtained a university acceptance in one of the programs at the university.
- English language requirements are here.
Benefits of Fraser Valley University Funded Scholarship to Study in Canada:
The Fraser Valley University Scholarship Covers tuition and mandatory supplementary fees for an undergraduate degree. The value of the scholarship varies according to the study program. The scholarship value is approximately $120,000.
Available Programs at Fraser Valley University:
- Computing Science
- Engineering Science
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Contemporary Arts
- Interactive Arts and Technology
- Environmental Science
- Applied Legal Studies
- Cognitive Science
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- 2 Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Community Participation and Achievements: You will be included and asked to consider up to 5 extracurricular activities and achievements such as volunteering, work, athletics, arts or other personal accomplishments. You will also be able to list any awards you have received.
- Essay: A short essay describing how your personal experiences have shaped your outlook on life and how this relates to your future at SFU. (500 words).
- Academic reference: A high school counselor, teacher, or administrator who knows your academic ability well.
- Community Engagement and Achievements Reference: Someone in a supervisory role can comment on at least one of the extra-curricular activities you mention. This cannot be a colleague or a family member.
- Additional information (optional): where you can describe your financial circumstances.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Fraser Valley University Funded Scholarship to Study in Canada close on 15 December 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here