“Frederick University Funded Scholarship to study in Greece and Cyprus” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Frederick University is a strong and vibrant private university established in 1965 operating in the Republic of Cyprus. Frederick University was established after a decision of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Cyprus.
The university offers a wide range of educational programs in nationally and internationally recognized degree areas, and other sciences, arts, engineering, business, media, architecture, humanities, health, and education. Frederick University, one of the leading research institutes in the country, focuses on academic research.
Frederick University is a great destination for young people interested in acquiring the knowledge, skills and independent thinking needed to meet the challenges of the modern world. Frederick University’s mission is to provide opportunities for learning through research and teaching in the fields of science, literature, technology, and the arts, as well as regular support for a wide range of social contexts.
Frederick University’s work rests on three main pillars: education, research, and community engagement. The main objective of the university is to empower young people so that they can make a positive impact in society.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
Frederick University Funded Scholarship to study in Greece and Cyprus:
Frederick University is proud of the support mechanisms it provides to the student community, scholarships aim to support young people with the potential of discrimination and contribute to development and social progress. In addition, Frederick University offers a wide range of scholarships for athletes. International students can legally work in Cyprus (20 hours per week).
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Frederick University Funded Scholarship to study in Greece and Cyprus:
- school average 75%
- Age requirement does not exist
Benefits of Frederick University Funded Scholarship to study in Greece and Cyprus:
The university offers full and partial scholarships to incoming students based on academic merit. The university also has a scholarship scheme for continuing students which reduces tuition fees based on the student’s GPA. The percentage of reduction is related to the cumulative average achieved.
Available Programs in Frederick University Scholarship:
1. BA in Graphic and Advertising Design
2. Bachelor of Journalism
3. Bachelor of Fashion and Image Design
4. Bachelor of Interior Design
5. Bachelor of Audiovisual Communication
6. College of Arts, Communication and Cultural Studies
7. College of Business and Law
8. Bachelor of Marine Studies
9. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
10. Bachelor of Business Administration
12. College of Engineering
13. Bachelor of Architecture
14. Bachelor of Computer Engineering
15. Bachelor of Electrical Ignition
16. Bachelor of Automotive Engineering
17. Bachelor of Computer Science
18. Bachelor of Civil Engineering
19. Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
20. Architectural Diploma
21. College of Education and Social Sciences
22. Bachelor of Social Work
23. Bachelor of Pre-Primary Education
24. Bachelor of Psychology
25. Bachelor of Primary Education
26. Physical education and sports sciences
27 College of Health Sciences
28 Bachelor of Pharmacy
29. Bachelor of General Nursing
Master and PhD Programs:
1. MA International Studies
2. Media and the press is
3. MA in Interdisciplinary Design
4. Contemporary Art Practices
5. Doctor of Applied Arts
6. College of Business and Law
7..Master of Health Administration
8. Master in International Trade and Shipping Management
9. LLM/MA in Maritime Law and Shipping Management
10. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
11. MA in Marine Engineering and Management
12. Ph.D. Management
13. College of Engineering
14. Master of Structural Engineering
15. Master in Conservation and Restoration of HSM
16. Ph.D. in Computer Science
17. Master in Web and Intelligent Systems
18. PhD in Computer Engineering
19. MA in Marine Engineering and Management
20. MA in Manufacturing and Welding Engineering
21. PhD in Electrical Engineering
22. Master in Oil, Gas and Marine Engineering
23. Master in Sustainable Energy Systems
24. PhD in Civil Engineering
25. Master of Electrical Engineering
26. PhD in Mechanical Engineering
27. College of Education and Social Sciences
28. MA in Education for Sustainable Development
29. PhD in Education
30. MA in Educational Studies: Curriculum and Instruction
31. MA in Educational Administration
32. Med in Special Education
33. Master’s in Counseling and Career Guidance
34. Med in Adult Education
35. Master in Information and Communication Technology
36. MA in Social Work and Social Administration
37. PhD in Social Work
38. College of Health Sciences
39. Master of Health Administration
40. Master of Clinical Pharmacology
41. Ph.D. Health Administration
42. MA in Community Health Care
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL. (optional)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Personal statement.
- Application form
- Any other certificates may increase the student’s chances of being accepted into the scholarship.
How to Apply on Frederick University Funded Scholarship to study in Greece and Cyprus:
The application process is completely online. You need to complete the application and attach all required documents to the following university address:
7, Y. Frederickou Str., Pallouriotisa, 1036
Tel.: +357 22394394, Fax.: +357 22 438234
18, Mariou Agathagelou Str., Agios
Georgios Havouzas, Limassol 3080, Cyprus.
Tel.: +357 25730975, Fax.: +357 25 735001
57, Panepistimiou, 2nd Floor – Stoa
Mantaka, Flat 201, 105 64 Athens, Greece,
Tel. +30 210 33 11 288,
Fax. +30 210 33 11 289
or via email
Important dates and deadline:
Frederick University Funded Scholarship to study in Greece and Cyprus is available throughout the year.
The application fee is 25 euros for students from EU countries only.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here