“Free courses from the Asian Development Bank Institute” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Asian Development Bank Institute: ADBI is an Asian think tank focused on identifying effective development strategies for Asia and the Pacific, and on providing support to ADB member countries in managing development challenges.
It was incorporated in Tokyo in 1996 as a subsidiary of the Asian Development Bank, with initial and subsequent funding from the Government of Japan.
ADBI is located on the 8th floor of the Kasumigaseki Building in Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda, Tokyo. ADBI is ranked #1 in the world among government research institutions in the 2020 Go To Think Tanks Global Index Report issued by the University of Pennsylvania’s Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program.
ADBI offers free online courses and e-learning as it serves as a platform for students around the world to improve society and provides a variety of programs and online courses.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Free courses from the Asian Development Bank Institute:
ADBI E-Learning ADB offers about 15 free online courses in different fields. International students from all over the world can learn new skills and pursue their own with ADBI’s advanced learning system for e-learning.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- No nationality restrictions.
- No age restrictions.
- No academic restrictions.
- There are no entry requirements or qualification criteria.
Benefits of Free courses from the Asian Development Bank Institute:
- There are no registration fees.
- Digital degrees with online verification from Top University of the World.
- Access any course from any part of the world.
- Free certificates.
Available Programs at ADBI Institute:
- Free Climate Change and Sovereignty Risks
- sustainable finance management
- Free demographic transition and its effects
- sustainable energy
- Free energy economics, environment and politics
- free financial globalization
- Free Financial Integration in Southeast Asia
view all available programs here.
Important dates and deadline:
Registration for Free courses from the Asian Development Bank Institute is free and open all year round.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here