“Fully Funded ARES Scholarships to Study in Belgium” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Since 1846, Taylor University, a co-educational, non denominational liberal arts Christian college, has adhered to its belief that education and living should be built on faith.
University students, faculty, and staff also carry out Taylor’s University mission of developing outstanding ministerial leaders with a passion for serving Christ’s redemptive love and truth to a world in need.
Taylor University is located on a 952-acre campus in Upland, Indiana, 50 miles south of Fort Wayne and 70 miles north of Indianapolis.
Currently, 38% of undergraduate students major in business, arts, film, media, and education. Another 23% major in biology, environmental science, public health and sustainable development, and in history, global and political studies.
Last year, 401 students earned credits while participating in 28 programs in 31 countries. Students also received short-term credit to US cities.
Taylor University students regularly receive awards and recognition for research, creative projects, and academic work.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Tunisia, Morocco, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Guinea (Conakry), Rwanda, Senegal, and South Africa Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
Fully Funded ARES Scholarships to Study in Belgium:
The Government of Belgium invites international students from all over the world to study for full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and courses. 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 scholarships for short courses. The aim of the Belgian Government Scholarships is to develop your skills.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Fully Funded ARES Scholarships to Study in Belgium:
- The applicant from the eligible countries.
- You must have a relevant academic background to apply in a related field.
- Duration One academic year
- Good knowledge of English (TOEFL or IELTS) is required.
- Have at least two years of relevant professional experience in an ARES partner country.
- ARES gives priority to people who, after their undergraduate studies, have had the opportunity to work in a profession related to development issues. The social impact of professional experience is an element of appreciation.
Benefits of Fully Funded ARES Scholarships to Study in Belgium:
Accepted students get:
- International travel costs
- Economy class travel on an IATA approved airline, one round-trip ticket.
- Living allowance for the duration of the course.
- Insurance costs.
More details here.
Available Programs in ARES Scholarships Belgium:
- human rights
- Managing risks and disasters in the Anthropocene era
- Integrated health risk management
- international development economics
- public health methodology
- public health sciences
- Analyze and evaluate international health policies, programs and systems
- Transportation and Logistics
- Social Innovation Design
- Water, Energy and Food
- Business data analysis
- Pediatrics and neonatology
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
How to Apply on ARES Scholarships Belgium:
You must first ensure that you have a GIRAF account which is included in the official application links below.
- This account will be validated (in a few hours to a few days, do not create more than one) by ARES and you will receive a confirmation email to create a password.
- If you created a validated account last year, you can reuse that account and reset your password if necessary.
- Once logged into your GIRAF account, you can access the application form via the Competitive Calls tab in your GIRAF profile. Please note that you only have to click once on the “Request International Training 2022-2023” button.
- You will then find your form in my competitive calling assignment schedule.
- You can complete your form multiple times, as long as you use the “Save and edit later” option.
- You will find your form every time in my task table of GIRAF’s Competitive Calls tab.
- Once you click “Submit My Request”, your request is sent to ARES and you can’t modify it anymore. You can still refer to it in my Sent files table.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Fully Funded ARES Scholarships to Study in Belgium close on 28 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here