“Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship in the UK” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships and fellowships program. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations, we offer individuals who show potential to inspire, inform, and influence positive change the opportunity to study at a UK university to gain a UK educational qualification.
Chevening Scholars study subjects in almost any field, and go on to implement their ideas for positive change in a range of sectors. After completing their period of study in the UK, they return home and join our global network of over 50,000 alumni.
Chevening is more than just a year spent in the UK, it’s a community for life. Find out more about the benefits of Chevening.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship in the UK:
Chevening enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, but those who are successful tend to have ambition, leadership qualities, and a passion for influencing positive change in their home countries.
We encourage you to apply if you meet our eligibility criteria and other requirements. Your gender, age (there is no upper age limit), sexual orientation, religion, marriage or parenthood status, caste, class, or other attributes do not matter to us. What matters is your ability to submit a thoughtful application that demonstrates you are capable of excelling on an intense master’s course in the UK, and that you have a clear vision for your future.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
Benefits of Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship in the UK:
The scholarship is fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime
- Computer Science
- Environmental sciences
- Law and Business
- data science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Energy economics and law
- International Trade Law
- Biomedical engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
View all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo
- Answer questions during registration
Important dates and deadline:
Applying on Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship in the UK closes on 2 November 2022. all details about application timeline are here
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here