“Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Fulbright Program, including the Fulbright-Hayes Program, is one of several cultural exchange programs in the United States with the goal of improving intercultural relations, cultural diplomacy, and intercultural competence between the American people in the United States and other countries through the exchange of persons. knowledge and skills.
Through the program, competitively selected US citizens including students, scholars, educators, professionals, scholars, and artists can receive scholarships or grants to study, conduct research, teach, or exercise their talents abroad; Citizens of other countries may be eligible to do the same in the United States.
The program was founded by US Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946 and is considered one of the most prestigious and widely recognized scholarships in the world. The program awards approximately 8,000 scholarships annually—nearly 1,600 for American students, 1,200 for American scholars, 4,000 for foreign students, 900 for foreign visiting scholars, and several hundreds for teachers and professionals.
The Fulbright Program is administered by collaborating organizations such as the Institute of International Education and operates in more than 160 countries around the world. The US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs sponsors the Fulbright Program and receives funding from the United States Congress via annual appropriation bills.
Additional direct and in-kind support comes from governments, foundations, partner companies, and host institutions inside and outside the United States. In 49 countries, the binational Fulbright Commission administers and oversees the Fulbright Program.
In countries that have an active program but do not have a Fulbright Commission, the Fulbright Program is overseen by the Public Affairs Division of the United States Embassy. More than 370 thousand people have participated in the program since its inception; 60 Fulbright alumni have won a Nobel Prize.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA:
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program allows graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries around the world. Approximately 4,000 international students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright commissions/institutions or US embassies. All applications for the International Student Program are processed by these offices.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA:
- For an applicant to a master’s degree program, a four-year bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s and master’s in a total of 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- for Ph.D. An applicant for a degree, MA, MA, Philosophy or similar degree (minimum 18 years of formal education) from a recognized university.
- It is highly recommended that candidates have work experience in teaching, research or the public sector.
- For both masters and doctorate. Degree programs, all academic majors are eligible, except for clinical medicine.
- This year you can apply without the GRE.
- Applicants must also have a high level of fluency in English (IELTS or TOEFL).
Benefits of Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA:
study fees ,school books, travel tickets, and Ling’s stipend, health insurance, SA fee, a computer, and settling-in allowance. The United States also helps with visa procedures.
Available Programs in Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA:
- The fields of energy and water
- Public Health
- education and social
- the press
- mass communication
- the culture
- Heritage preservation
- Museum Studies
- Regional urban and environmental planning
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
How to Apply on Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA:
1. Please select your country from the list to apply for a Fulbright scholarship at the application link below.
2. Next open the US educational institution website for your country, and apply online.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline to apply on Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA varies for each program.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here