“Fully Funded SINGA International Scholarship to Study in Singapore” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Singapore International Graduate Scholarship (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The scholarship offers graduate students the opportunity to carry out their research and obtain a Ph.D. degree from one of the partner universities. The PhD training will be conducted in English in the laboratory of your choice in the research laboratories of A*STAR, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore or SUTD.
Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these laboratories. Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a PhD degree by one of the three universities: NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Singapore is a gateway to some of the fastest growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. With a SINGA scholarship, you can pursue your PhD studies in Singapore, create global connections and take your research career to greater heights.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Fully Funded SINGA International Scholarship to Study in Singapore:
The SINGA Scholarship fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community for international students. It will give you the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment alongside distinguished, world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
International students with a passion for scientific and engineering research, excellent academic qualifications, good reports from academic referees, and fluency in the English language are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Fully Funded SINGA International Scholarship to Study in Singapore:
- All international graduates who have a passion for research.
- The applicant has an excellent academic record.
- Good English language skills both spoken and written.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- GRE/SAT I & II/GATE results increase the chances of admission.
Benefits of Fully Funded SINGA International Scholarship to Study in Singapore:
The scholarship provides support for up to 4 years of doctoral studies including:
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend of $2,200 which will be increased to $2,700 after passing the qualification exam.
- One-time airfare grant of up to 1,500 Singapore dollars.
- A one-time settlement allowance of S$1,000.
Available Programs in SINGA International Scholarship to Study in Singapore:
- Biomedical Sciences (BMS)
- Computing and Information Sciences (CIS)
- Engineering and Technology (E&T)
- Physical Sciences (PS)
more information about available programs:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SMU Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Fully Funded SINGA International Scholarship to Study in Singapore close on 1 June 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here