“Fully Funded Startup Szeged Foundation Scholarship in Hungary” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
StartUp Szeged is a local and friendly collaboration between two institutions, who have been active in the community individually, but by integrating their resources they believe in a more purposeful implementation of their plans and a multiple impact on their community.
The goal of the successful collaboration between the MeOut Group and the Gyeek Club over the years is community building, through which excellent partnerships and friendships have been created, and the development of business and social initiatives at the local, regional, national and global levels.
The common goal has closely linked organizations’ programs in the areas of innovation, education and entrepreneurship. Thus, the cooperation of the two organizations is closely intertwined with an international team that is a guarantee for the future development of the local and regional community.
Thanks to this cooperation, a unique portfolio has been created in the European Union, which includes Szeged, the southern region of Hungary, the Western Balkans, the Eastern Partnership countries and Central Asia.
Following the two main pillars of the MeOut Group, we can easily categorize co-organized programs that support each other in a targeted manner to achieve common goals: Innovation: ChallengeMeOut, HackMeOut, EuroAsian Startup Awards, Solidarity Breakfast, Meetups in Szeged, Education: Trainings, exchanges, workshops, mobility programs Vocational Education and Volunteering (European Solidarity Corps).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Fully Funded Startup Szeged Foundation Scholarship in Hungary:
Startup Szeged is looking for 3 volunteers to join a 12-month volunteer project to support the company’s day-to-day activities internationally with the local community.
Volunteers will join and support our daily activities as an organization and, if there are personal initiatives, we will support their ideas.
– planning, creating and realizing new ways of engaging youth (at the national and local levels);
– We are working on the idea of creating a podcast series, and this volunteer will contribute to the project idea. Because we have the ability to use a dedicated podcast room (provided by DOOR). The volunteer will need to host a podcast at least once per month!
To support dissemination at the local level and use these moments to investigate the preferences and needs of young people;
– to create podcasts, questionnaires and surveys;
Coordinate and divide tasks with other volunteers and the host organization
Actively participate in meetings and contribute new ideas and honest opinions on development strategies.
2. Active in the local community:
– Organizing meetings/gatherings/events for local players (with the support of the host organization)
To foster collaboration between youth and university students from Szeged and local stakeholders, such as student associations, NGOs, start-ups and co-working spaces;
– holding meetings and round tables to bring together these organizations/individuals;
– to support the development of project ideas;
To support identification of needs of local stakeholders and students
– to organize meetings and write summaries of meetings;
– To support the organization’s visibility on the Internet by creating posts on social media channels
Coordination and division of tasks with other volunteers;
3. Organizer of events:
Primarily to work closely with a local community builder volunteer.
Organizing meetings/gatherings/events for local players (with the support of the host organization)
Support the organization of various projects by assisting and taking notes during local and international meetings,
Organize dissemination activities with local and international volunteers and other participants to inform youth and spread their voice about the ESC program and opportunities, and participate in youth exchanges.
He/she will share tasks and responsibilities with other volunteers and follow up on the organization’s weekly meeting to keep track of ongoing projects and tasks
Contribute to new ideas and project proposals and help keep administrative documents in order and other specific tasks that will emerge during their volunteer period
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Fully Funded Startup Szeged Foundation Scholarship in Hungary:
- Age between 18-30.
- Active and open-minded, interested in making new contacts, open to personal development.
- Keen to learn about other languages and cultures.
- English or Hungarian speaking skills are at least of an intermediate level.
- Good communication skills and motivation to interact with the local community and support field and office work.
- High level of flexibility.
- Motivation to develop a personal project with the full support of MeOut Group and Strartup Szeged.
- Volunteers will join and support our daily activities as an organization and, if there are personal initiatives, we will support their ideas.
Benefits of Fully Funded Startup Szeged Foundation Scholarship in Hungary:
- Accommodation costs are covered. The volunteers will live in a communal apartment equipped with all the facilities necessary for a comfortable life in Szeged.
- Each month the volunteer receives a total of €250 out of pocket and food money.
- Transportation from home to Hungary and back will be covered according to the distance calculation for the Erasmus+ program.
- Each volunteer receives a monthly permit for public transportation in Szeged.
- The volunteer will receive health insurance from Cigna.
- The volunteer will have access to online language support to learn Hungarian.
- The volunteer will receive training on arrival and of average duration provided by the Hungarian National Agency.
- Support before, during and after activities.
- Evaluation meetings.
- Additional certificates if they participate in specific activities (which will report on specific learning outcomes) or letters of recommendation if they need one.
Available Programs in Fully Funded Startup Szeged Foundation Scholarship in Hungary:
- Organizing events.
- Building the local community.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Motivation letter.
- Include a maximum of 1 minute video in the survey about your motivation to join this project and the contributions you can make to it
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Fully Funded Startup Szeged Foundation Scholarship in Hungary close on 15 December 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here