“Fully Funded YEP Scholarships in Switzerland” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
WIPO’s Young Experts Program is a completely new initiative aimed at forming the next generation of IP leaders. The two-year program hosted by WIPO is designed to introduce high-potential youth, particularly from developing and least developed countries, as well as countries in transition, to the technical and policy aspects of intellectual property.
The program aims to prepare them for leadership positions within the innovation and creativity ecosystems of their countries and regions of origin. Selectees of the YEP program will enjoy a broad and coherent work experience in WIPO, focusing on on-the-job learning through a rotation system to learn about different sectors, areas of focus and colleagues.
The YEP will also include a structured mentoring program for each young expert as well as regular networking opportunities with WIPO’s senior and senior leadership.
WIPO expects young experts to bring new ideas and experiences to WIPO and share our values, passion and dedication to achieving our mission – leading the development of a balanced and effective international IP system.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Fully Funded YEP Scholarships in Switzerland:
The YEP missions through WIPO mostly consist of a one-year technical assignment plus a larger one-year development mission. The selected young experts will be assigned tasks according to organizational needs and priorities and based on the profile and interest of the candidates.
The Young Expert will be assigned a direct supervisor and will be under the overall direction of the relevant Sector Leader, and the Young Expert will work with colleagues in divisions and departments across the entirety of WIPO, as well as with external partners.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Fully Funded YEP Scholarships in Switzerland:
- To be eligible to apply, candidates must be 35 years of age or younger at the time of application.
- Candidates must be available to participate in the program for two years 2022-2023 and expressly confirm this in their application.
- Candidates must demonstrate an interest in one to three assignments for the YEP.
- Candidates must meet at least the prerequisites for the chosen YEP assignment in addition to at least the essential requirements listed below.
- Experience (essential) At least two years of relevant experience.
- Experience (desirable) Experience in the field of intellectual property, experience in project management.
- Language (essential) Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Language (desirable) Knowledge of any other official language of the United Nations.
- Job-related competencies (essential).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent research, analytical and drafting skills.
Benefits of Fully Funded YEP Scholarships in Switzerland:
- Young experts receive a monthly stipend of 5,000 Swiss francs.
- WIPO provides medical and accident insurance coverage during the program.
- A contribution to travel expenses will be provided. If necessary, WIPO can provide assistance in obtaining an entry visa to Switzerland.
Available Programs in Fully Funded YEP Scholarships in Switzerland:
- economical development.
- Pure science.
- applied Sciences. information technology.
- Data Science.
- International Relations.
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Fully Funded YEP Scholarships in Switzerland close on 19 November 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here