“Funded FASPE Fellowship for International Students” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
FASPE was founded in response to two distinct yet interrelated societal forces. The first was a growing concern over the rampant breakdown of ethical values in several of our most important and respected professions. The second was the challenge of memorialization and education as the Holocaust becomes more distant over time. The Holocaust and its ramifications taught and contemplated today, in the 21st century, It is FASPE’s challenge to draw contemporary meaning and currency from the increasingly distant Nazi period through the study of the ethical breakdown of the professions in Nazi Germany and what can be learned from this regarding the ethical responsibilities of professionals in our day.
A pilot program with FASPE Law and Medical Fellows was launched in Germany and Poland in the summer of 2009. The Seminary program was added in 2010, followed by the Journalism program in 2011, a program for Business fellows in 2015, and the Design and Technology program in 2021.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Funded FASPE Fellowship for International Students:
FASPE’s fellowship programs are led by distinguished faculty comprised of university professors and practicing professionals in the five disciplines, along with leading ethicists and historians who have specific expertise in the role of the professions in Germany and Nazi-occupied Europe from 1933 to 1945.
In recent years, FASPE has also conducted Continuing Legal Education programs in ethics for a number of international law firms and governmental institutions, introduced tailored ethics programs for corporations and launched a condensed study trip to Germany and Poland for practicing professionals.
FASPE has also been playing a growing role in the public discourse around contemporary ethical issues in the professions through published commentary and participation on public panels by FASPE staff, faculty and fellows.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- All eligible candidates are welcome to apply regardless of citizenship or residency.
- All FASPE programs also accept early-career professionals. So long as you meet the eligibility requirements for the program to which you are applying you may apply, more details here.
- FASPE programming is conducted in English. It is not necessary for participants to have any knowledge of German or Polish, but a high level of fluency in English, both written and spoken, is necessary.
Benefits of Funded FASPE Fellowship for International Students:
- Roundtrip economy-class airfare from the US to Europe.
- All transportation costs for group travel and activities in Germany and Poland.
- All admission fees.
- All program materials.
- All hotel costs.
- All group meal costs.
- Pocket money to cover non-group meals.
- Design & Technology
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Responses to short essay questions
Important dates and deadline:
Applications open on 31 August 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here