“Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The aim behind this cultural exchange program is to promote economics in various fields empowering its undergraduate students and to contribute to local and global spheres and life in the community.
The goal of the UGRAD program is to improve mutual understanding between the United States and other nations. It achieves this by encouraging and enhancing the participants’ cross-cultural, intellectual and leadership capabilities. It also helps pupils form social networks with surrounding people and American host institutions.
The US Department of State sponsors the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program with US Government funding and administered by World Learning.
Each year, the US Department of State selects approximately 250 promising young leaders from nearly 60 countries around the world to participate in a one-semester exchange at US colleges and universities.
Program participants take courses alongside their peers in the United States, engage in community service, and develop the skills necessary to succeed in the twenty-first century.
Participants leave the United States with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD graduates go on to receive Fulbright scholarships, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India , Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Macedonia Northern, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, East Timor, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD:
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience higher education in the United States, gain essential professional skills, and explore new cultures and values.
Global UGRAD 2022 US Exchange Program has been announced for students who have dreams to study in the United States and explore the United States of America and the culture and environment within it.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD:
- Applicants must be over 18 years old for the Undergraduate Global Exchange Program.
- Applicants must be residing in one of the UGRAD member countries.
- Applicants must be registered for a postgraduate degree at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed high school in their home country for their applications to be considered
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the English language, both orally and in writing Communication skills too.
- Applicants must be ready to begin their education in January 2022 in the United States.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a US student exchange visa.
- The physician must certify that the applicants are mentally or physically healthy.
- Applicants must dedicate their efforts to return to their home country upon completion of the course.
Benefits of Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD:
- Scholars are exempted from paying university fees throughout the semester.
- A monthly stipend will be awarded to qualified candidates.
- The participant will be awarded transportation compensation.
- The participant will receive compensation for the visa.
- Students on the course are provided with round trip flights.
Available Programs in Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD:
All specialties are available.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
How to Apply on Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD:
- Candidates must first open an account on the official website to register for Global
- Students must apply for the Undergraduate Global Exchange Program 2022 online through the website. After registration, pay close attention to the program of your choice.
- Carefully submit all your additional data, such as your name, location and date of birth.
- For each given stage, fill in all sufficient squares.
- Fill out your application for the 2022 Undergraduate Global Exchange Program in the USA.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications on the Funded Global Exchange Program UGRAD close on 6 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here