“Funded Scholarship by UNICEF to travel to the United Kingdom” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
UNICEF works in some of the world’s most difficult places to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. to save their lives. to defend their rights. To help them realize their potential. In 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Education Outcomes Fund EOF (EOF) is at the forefront of innovative development finance on the global stage. To support a strong portfolio of projects, UNICEF needs many highly qualified trainees to support our work in scoping and designing funds outcomes in basic education, early childhood education and skills for employment.
EOF supports improvements in the quality of education and skills programs, with a special focus on disadvantaged populations, including hard-to-reach groups; Rural people, girls, children with disabilities and refugees.
EOF pays primarily on the basis of results achieved, ensuring that only local taxpayer-funded resources, aid, and charitable funds are used to pay for what works. This is a game-changing way of financing education outcomes. It’s more than just a fund, it’s a powerful new set of partnerships and a way of working.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
Funded Scholarship by UNICEF to travel to the United Kingdom:
UNICEF adheres to strict child protection principles. All shortlisted candidates are expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo reference checks, which will include verification of academic credentials and employment history. Selected candidates may be asked to provide additional information.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Funded Scholarship by UNICEF to travel to the United Kingdom:
- Be enrolled in a degree program at an undergraduate or graduate school, or be a recent graduate.
- At least 18 years old.
- Fluency in English is required and proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic is desirable.
- Excellent academic performance as evidenced by recent university or institution records.
- No immediate relatives (eg, father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; They have no other relatives in the line of authority that the apprentice will follow.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce, and encourages all candidates, regardless of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic background, including persons with disabilities, to apply to join the organization.
Benefits of funded scholarship by UNICEF to travel to the United Kingdom:
Funding includes a monthly stipend.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL.
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Funded Scholarship by UNICEF to travel to the United Kingdom is 14 February 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here