“Funded scholarships to study in United States without IELTS“ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The United States spends more on education per student than any other country. In 2014, the Pearson/Economist Intelligence Unit ranked education in the United States 14th in the world.
The OECD-coordinated International Student Assessment Program currently ranks 15-year-old Americans’ general knowledge and skills 31st in the world in literacy, math, and science with an average American student score of 487.7, compared to the OECD average. and development.
In 2014, the country spent 6.2 percent of its GDP on all levels of education 1.0 percentage points above the OECD average of 5.2 percent. In 2017, 46.4% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 64 had some form of post-secondary education.
48 percent of Americans ages 25 to 34 have some form of higher education, about 4 percent above the OECD average of 44 percent.
percent of Americans age 25 or older have a bachelor’s degree or higher. The United States ranks third from the bottom of the OECD countries in terms of the poverty gap, and fourth from the bottom in terms of the poverty rate.
American universities have taken the lead in the list of universities most attractive to international students in recent years, especially in the disciplines of engineering, computer science and business administration.
The American universities, which number more than 150, receive hundreds of thousands of applications annually, whether to complete university studies or to continue Graduate Studies
Universities that do not require a GRE in the US:
- The University of Florida
- Boston University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- George Mason University
- Washington State University
- Park University
- University of Cincinnati
- The University of Oklahoma
- Northeastern University, Boston
- San Jose State University
- Florida International University
- Oklahoma State University Kansas State University
- University of Idaho
- New Mexico State University
- California State University, Sacramento – California State University
- Pace University, New York City
- University of Dayton
- Villanova University
- Sonoma State University
- Rowan University
- Wichita State University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- DeVry University
- University of the Pacific
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Johnson & Wales University
- University of New Haven
- West Texas A&M University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- National University
- New England College
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- California State University, Channel Islands
- California State University
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Colorado Technical University
- University of Bridgeport
- Lewis University
- Jacksonville State University
- University of Central Missouri
- National Louis University
- Alliant International University
- Point Park University
- Ecpi University
- Missouri Western State University
- City University of Seattle
- Concordia University Texas
- Rivier University
- Monroe College
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Adler University, Chicago Campus
- Trine University
- Fisher College
- Marymount California University
- Westcliff University
- Virginia International University
- International Technological University
- Montclair University
- Stratford University
- IGlobal University
- Stevens Henager College
- Pace University, Westchester
Scholarships funded by the USA government:
1.Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program:
This is the program that offered degreeless scholarships to all international students who wish to study in the United States for 10 months.
2.Fulbright Foreign Student Program:
This Fulbright scholarship is the most popular program offered by the US government for international students. This scholarship is for all graduate students, artists, and young professionals of one year or more. It does not apply to the medical stream.
3.UGRAD Global Exchange Program:
This program is a semester exchange program to spend one semester at any of the US university.
Non-Governmental Scholarships in the USA:
1.Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship:
This scholarship is offered twice annually to foreign students to pursue an education in the United States.
2.College of Science and Law Scholarship:
This scholarship provides full educational coverage for science and law students to study at any of the top 1000 ranked US universities.
The official link of the scholarship
3.David B. Shapiro Annual Leukemia Scholarships:
Two scholarships are awarded to students each year being treated for leukemia in the United States.
4.Next Generation Scholarship:
This scholarship is offered to international students with at least a 3.0 GPA and their name at an accredited university in Virginia, Washington DC, or Maryland.
American Scholarships for Asian Students:
1.Japan-American Friendship Committee:
This program was implemented by the United States and Japan to improve Japanese students studying in the United States and vice versa.
2.East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowships:
This program provides scholarships to students who study in the USA and come from the Asia Pacific region.
American Scholarships for Graduate Students:
Rotary Peace Fellowships: If a student is studying at one of Rotary’s “peace centers”, they will be provided with a scholarship to complete a master’s degree.
American Scholarships for Developing Countries:
1.MasterCard Foundation Scholarships:
This scholarship is offered to students from Africa who are studying in Africa and the United States.
2.The Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program:
This scholarship is for foreign postgraduate students from Africa.
3.The Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders:
This scholarship is awarded to students from sub-African countries between the ages of 25 and 35 years. It mostly aims to make students rich in business and leadership skills.
USA University Scholarships and How to Apply:
- HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL Scholarship in USA.
- Rochester Institute of Technology Funded Scholarship in USA.
- IIE-SRF Funded Scholarships to Study in USA.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at Kuyper College in USA
Universities that do not require an English language degree in the United States:
- University of Colorado
- Drexel University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Dayton
- California State University
- University of New Orleans
- University of Iowa
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here