“Girne American University Funded Scholarships” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Girne American University (Turkish: Girne Amerikan Üniversitesi) is a non-profit university in Girne, a city in Northern Cyprus. The university was founded in 1985 by Mr Serhat Akpinar as an institution of American-style higher education. It part of YÖDAK, the higher education coordinating council of Northern Cyprus and YÖK, its Turkish parallel.
In GAU Research Centers and Laboratories, advanced researches are performed in the fields of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology. The International Center for Heritage Studies (ICHS) is a research and design centre founded within the Faculty of Architecture, Design and Fine Arts (established since 2012) and is working on historical, landscape and archaeological research and the restoration project for the Acheiropoietos Monastery in Cyprus.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Girne American University Scholarships:
Each academic year successful GAU students are awarded with competitive additional tuition fee scholarships of either 75% or 100% to further support their studies. Students of GAU are given the opportunity to recive scholarships in 3 forms.
- High Honour Scholarship: Students who achieve a CGPA of 3,50 or above after their first academic year of study (spring and fall semster) can apply for additional Academic Tuition Fee Scholarship.
- Work Team Scholarship: Students can qualify for ‘work equivalent’ scholarships by working at our university’s relevant units and facilities.
- Sports Scholarship: Students who are selected by our School of Sports to represent the university will be eligible for a 100% Sports Tuition Fee Scholarship. All scholarships are subject to availability. Students who withdraw a course are liable to lose their entitlement to a scholarship. Upon completion of the University’s Foundation English School top students are awarded with additional scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- International student.
- Applicants must be accepted by GAU into the applicable undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Proof of English language proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits of Girne American University Scholarships:
Students will be given a 50% to 100% discount on tuition fees for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at GAU.
- Business Administration
- computer operations
- computer programming
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for Girne American University Funded Scholarships is available throughout the academic year.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here