“Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware technologies. It is considered one of the top five companies in the US IT industry, along with Amazon, Apple, Meta (Facebook) and Microsoft.
Google was founded on September 4, 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were both holding a Ph.D. Students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14% of its publicly traded shares and control 56% of shareholder voting power through super-voting shares. The company went public in 2004. In 2015, Google was reorganized as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.
Google is Alphabet’s largest subsidiary and a holding company of Alphabet’s Internet property and interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google on October 24, 2015, replacing Larry Page, who became CEO of Alphabet. On December 3, 2019, Pichai also became CEO of Alphabet.
In 2021, the Alphabet Workers Union was founded, consisting mainly of Google employees.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship:
Google’s education and scholarship programs aim to inspire and help students become future leaders in computing and technology by breaking down the barriers that prevent them from entering these fields.
Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities is open to eligible students who meet the eligibility criteria. Students with disabilities interested in computer science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship:
- Have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability (see Employability’s approach to disability here)
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a student in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program at an accredited university in Europe for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology.
Benefits of Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship:
Selected students will receive a 7,000 EUR award.
Available Programs in Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship:
- Computer science.
- Information Technology.
- Engineering and technology.
- Computer networks.
- related fields.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Motivation letter
- Responses to three short essay questions
- one Recommendation Letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship close on 31 December 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here