“Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is the legislative body for higher education advisory policy in Ireland. HEA provides policy advice to the Irish government across various aspects of the higher education mission.
The Higher Education Authority is the legal planning and policy-making body for higher education and research in Ireland. HEA has broad advisory powers throughout the entire tertiary education sector. In addition, it is the funding authority for a number of designated higher education institutions, which include universities, institutes of technology and a number of colleges.
HEA’s mission is to “promote the development of a higher education sector that is accessible to all potential students and is internationally recognized for high quality teaching, learning and research and that has the potential to meet the changing needs and challenges of our society”.
HEA is also the Irish point of contact for a number of EU programs. The most important of them is Erasmus +. As the national agency for the Erasmus+ Higher Education Program, it is responsible for promoting the program and its implementation at the national level and acting as a link between the European Commission and participating organizations at the local, regional and national levels.
HEA is also responsible for providing appropriate information on the Erasmus+ program, managing a fair and transparent selection process for applications for projects to be funded in Ireland within the higher education sector, monitoring and evaluating program implementation in Ireland within the higher education sector, providing support to project applicants and participating organizations throughout the life cycle The project, collaborating effectively with the network of all national agencies and the European Commission, ensured program visibility and encouraged dissemination of program results at local and national levels.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students:
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2022 Call for the Government of Ireland’s International Education Scholarships program. Under the initiative, 60 one-year scholarships at Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral level will be offered to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and applies to all fields of study. The program is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), on behalf of the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students:
- To have a high school diploma to apply for undergraduate programs.
- Possess excellence (academic, personal, professional, creative).
- To have a bachelor’s degree to apply for master’s programs.
- Holders of a master’s degree to apply for doctoral programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Additional activities (eg: humanitarian work, local, national, international politics, arts, sports).
- Having a strong reason to pursue their studies in Ireland indicates this.
- More details here
Applications must cover the following:
- Academic qualifications, achievements and/or work experience (40 marks).
- Personal statement. Proof of applicant benefit from becoming a GOI-IES researcher, (both personally and professionally), to Ireland, as well as the country of origin. (15 marks).
- How they will expand themselves beyond their project/studies to actively participate in Irish society in order to maximize and raise their expertise in academic/cultural exchange.
- Awareness of the GOI-IES scheme in Ireland and abroad (15 marks).
- The extent of their long-term interest in Ireland and how they will promote links with Ireland during their time as scholars and alumni as well (15 marks).
- Upload two references via the online application portal (please note that HEA is unable to accept references submitted via email or other sources outside the online application portal) (15 credits)
Scholarship Partner Universities:
• American College Dublin
• CCT College Dublin
• Dublin Business School
• Dublin City University
• Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
• Dundalk Institute of Technology
• Galway Business School
• Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
• Griffith College , Dublin
• ICD Business School , Dublin
• Independent College , Dublin
• Institute of Technology, Carlow
• Institute of Technology, Sligo
• Letterkenny Institute of Technology
• Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
• Maynooth University
• Munster Technological University
• National College of Art and Design , Dublin
• National College of Ireland , Dublin
• National University of Ireland, Galway
• Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
• Technological University Dublin
• Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
• Trinity College Dublin
• University College Cork
• University College Dublin
• University of Limerick
• Waterford Institute of Technology
Benefits of Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students:
- A stipend of €10,000 for study for one year.
- Full tuition fees and other registration costs at a higher education institution.
Available Programs in Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students:
All specializations are available, including:
- Social sciences
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Personal statement.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Government of Ireland Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students is 25 March 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here