“Harbin Institute of Technology HIT Scholarship to study in China |Funded” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Harbin Institute of Technology (simplified Chinese: 哈尔滨; traditional Chinese: 哈爾濱, abbreviated as HIT or 哈工大; Hā GōngDà) is a public research university and a member of the Chinese Elite League.
HIT has three campuses, stretching from north to south: Harbin Campus in Heilongjiang Province, Weihai Campus in Shandong Province, and Shenzhen Campus in Guangdong Province.
HIT is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in the country with a focus on science and engineering. HIT was ranked sixth in the Best Global Universities for Engineering by US News in 2017-2020.
HIT is one of the few universities in the world that has designed, built and launched its own satellites and it excels in rocket technology. In May 2020, the United States Bureau of Industry and Security added HIT to its list of entities due to its alleged activities in support of the People’s Liberation Army.
In 2000, Harbin Institute of Technology merged with Harbin University of Architecture, one of the eight famous ancient schools in China with the same roots, and formed the new Harbin Institute of Technology.
In 2013, the results of the third round of discipline assessment were announced. The school has 16 A-level majors ranked in the top five in the country, and 25 majors are among the top ten in the country; Among them, the first-level mechanics specialty ranks first in the country.
In September 2017, it was selected as a “dual class” (world-class university and first-class system) to build a list of universities. On October 25, 2017, the world’s best university rankings of 2018 were released, and Harbin Institute of Technology ranked 10th in China.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Harbin Institute of Technology HIT Scholarship to study in China |Funded :
Chinese Government Scholarship – The Chinese University Program was established by the Chinese Ministry of Education (hereinafter referred to as MOE), with the aim of developing outstanding international talent and improving the perception of higher education in China.
With the mandate of the Ministry of Education, Harbin Institute of Technology is opening the application for full-time postgraduate studies under the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 – Chinese University Program.
The Harbin Institute of Technology HIT Scholarship is available to students all over the world
To pursue Masters and Ph.D. Students can gain admission in all studies of academic fields and majors available at HIT.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Scholarships by Harbin Institute of Technology HIT Scholarship to study in China |Funded :
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
- Foreign students from China or former Chinese university graduates.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old.
- PhD applicants must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent study performance.
- The applicants should have a good ability in scientific research.
- Note: The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
Benefits of Harbin Institute of Technology HIT Scholarship to study in China |Funded:
- Registration fees and tuition fees.
- 2,800 CNY per year for comprehensive medical insurance.
- Monthly salary:
- Master’s degree candidate: CNY 3,000/month.
- PhD degree: 3,500 CNY/month.
Available Programs at Harbin Institute of Technology HIT in China:
- Electrical and Automation Engineering
- Electronics and Information Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Materials science and engineering
- power engineering
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship (here).
- Study or research plan (no less than 800 words in English or Chinese).
- A copy of the physical examination form for foreigners.
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- Acceptance letter (not required).
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Harbin Institute of Technology HIT Scholarship to study in China |Funded close on 31 March, 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here