“Heinrich Böll Foundation Funded Scholarship in Germany” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Heinrich Böll Foundation (German: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung e.V., HBS) is a German, legally independent political foundation. Affiliated with the German Green Party, it was founded in 1997 when three predecessors merged. The foundation was named after German writer Heinrich Böll (1917–1985). The Heinrich Böll Foundation is part of the global Green political movement that has developed since the 1980s. It describes itself as an agency for green visions and projects, a think tank for policy reforms, and an international network. In its mission statement the foundation defines its aims as follows:
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is part of the Green political movement that has developed worldwide as a response to the traditional politics of socialism, liberalism, and conservatism. Our main tenets are ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice. We place particular emphasis on gender democracy, meaning social emancipation and equal rights for women and men. We are also committed to equal rights for cultural and ethnic minorities and to the societal and political participation of immigrants. Finally, we promote non-violence and proactive peace policies.
With the approval of the Böll family and Bündnis 90/Die Grünen (the German Green Party), the foundation carries the name of the writer Heinrich Böll. According to its mission statement, Böll personified what the foundation stands for: The courage to stand up for one’s beliefs; inspiring people to meddle in public affairs; and unconditional support of human dignity and human rights. Böll encouraged others to be politically active and get involved in political matters, famously stating: “Meddling is the only way to stay relevant.”
The Heinrich Böll Foundation also has a scholarship program for university and PhD students, as well as a research archive with a focus on new social movements, Green politics, and a special section for political activist Petra Kelly.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Heinrich Böll Foundation Funded Scholarship in Germany:
The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates, and doctoral students from outside Germany. An application for a scholarship for an undergraduate degree is not possible.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- International applicants have to prove their proficiency in German. Good or very good knowledge of the German language is required (at least B2 Level or DSH2).
- All students, foreigners and refugees can apply to study in Germany
- The Scholarships Department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to graduate and doctoral students from outside Germany. It is not possible to apply for a scholarship for a bachelor’s degree.
- Very good academic record at school or college/university.
- Compelling reasons to apply to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
Benefits of Heinrich Böll Foundation Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- Flight costs
- This scholarship funds accommodation costs
- A monthly stipend will be provided to cover living expenses.
- You will get other benefits offered by the granting institution
- Political science
all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- German language proficiency certificate
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Application form Phd, Master
- PhD thesis project.
Important dates and deadline:
The application deadline to apply for Heinrich Böll Foundation Funded Scholarship in Germany is 1 September 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here