“ICCR Funded Scholarship to Study in India” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is an independent organization of the Government of India, involved in the global cultural relations of India, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. It was established on April 9, 1950 by the first Minister of Education of independent India.
ICCR is headquartered in Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi, and has regional offices in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Shillong, Thiruvananthapuram and Varanasi. The Council also operates international missions, with well-established cultural centers in Georgetown, Paramaribo, Port Louis, Jakarta, Moscow, Valladolid, Berlin, Cairo, London (Nehru Centre, London), Tashkent, Almaty, Johannesburg, Durban, Port of Spain and Colombo. ICCR has opened new cultural centers in Dhaka, Tempo, Sao Paulo, Kathmandu, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.
The Council addresses its mandate in cultural diplomacy through a wide range of activities. In addition to organizing cultural festivals in India and abroad, ICCR financially supports a number of cultural institutions across India, sponsoring individual performers in dance, music, photography, theater and visual arts. It also administers the Jawaharlal Nehru Prize for International Understanding, established by the Government of India in 1965, and whose last award was in 2009.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
ICCR Funded Scholarship to Study in India:
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations and the Embassy of India have announced the start of applications for the General Scholarship Program and Indian Culture Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for ICCR Funded Scholarship to Study in India:
- Acceptance must be obtained at one of the universities mentioned in the application.
- Must have a high school diploma to apply for undergraduate programs.
- To have a bachelor’s degree to apply for master’s programs.
- To have a master’s degree to apply for doctoral programs.
Benefits of ICCR Funded Scholarship to Study in India:
- Monthly salary.
- Economy class round-trip airfare to the nearest airport and a third AC train fare to the place of study.
Available Programs in ICCR Funded Scholarship to Study in India:
- civil engineering.
- Informatics Engineering.
- social science.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Mechatronic Engineering.
- Business Management.
- All majors are available except medical programs.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo. Language certificate is not mandatory.
- Motivation letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Medical certificate (within the application).
- Writing an essay in English within the registration application.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of ICCR Funded Scholarship to Study in India is 30 April 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here