“ICP Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Belgium” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Belgium is a country with a “federal monarchy” in Western Europe. It is a founding member of the European Union, and hosts the headquarters of the European Union.
Belgium has a system of complete “universities” and “high schools” that only offer undergraduate courses (bachelor’s in the modern system).
In the Dutch-speaking system, the faculties are grouped together in “federations” with a particular university to facilitate progression between them, but there is no equivalent in the French-speaking system. Historically, a few pairs of institutions were the result of the linguistic split around the 1960s.
One of the scholarships funded in Belgium is the ICP Program Scholarship offered by VLIR-UOS which supports partnerships between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and the South, looking for answers to global and local challenges.
Supports partnerships between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and in the South, in search of innovative responses to global and local challenges.
We encourage collaborative projects between professors, researchers and lecturers and provide grants to students and professionals in Flanders and the South. Finally, it helps in the promotion of higher education in the south and the internationalization of higher education relevant to development in Flanders.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guinea, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Palestine, Rwanda, Senegal South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
ICP Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Belgium:
VLIR-UOS offers scholarships for 15 selected master’s programs. All courses are taught in English and are organized in one of the five Flemish universities, which are among the best in Europe. Past scholarship holders act as agents of change in their organizations and contribute to positive societal change in a wide range of fields and topics.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for ICP Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Belgium:
- Age: Candidates on January 1 of the intake year must be no more than 35 for a primary master and 45 for an advanced master.
- Interested candidates from 29 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America can apply for the full scholarship.
- Professional background and experience: Preference will be given to candidates working in higher education, government or civil society, or those aiming for a career in one of these sectors. Candidates working in the private sector or recent graduate candidates with no work experience may also be considered if they provide a strong motivation and profile.
- Scholarship Applications: Candidates may apply for only one ICP scholarship each year.
- Previously awarded scholarships: Candidates may not have previously been awarded a Belgian Government scholarship to attend a study program and may not have enrolled in a study program at a Belgian higher education institution prior to 1 January of the year of entry.
Benefits of ICP Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Belgium:
The VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees, travel, insurance and living expenses (food and housing). We only offer scholarships for the full duration of the Master’s program (12/24 months).
Available Programs in ICP Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Belgium:
- International Master of Science in Rural Development (IMRD)
- MSc Aquaculture (IMAQUA)
- MSc in Agricultural and Environmental Oncology
- MA in Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies (CADES)
- MA in Development Evaluation and Management
- MSc Epidemiology
- MA in Governance and Development
- Master’s degree Globalization and Development
- MA in Human Settlements
- Master of Science in Food Technology
- Master of Science in Marine and Marine Science and Management
- MSc in Statistics and Data Science
- MSc in Sustainable Development
- Master’s in Transportation Sciences
- Master of Water Resources Engineering (WRE)
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline for applying on ICP Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Belgium varies for each program so check the official website for the scholarship.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here