“ILGSPD Scholarship to study in UK, Germany and Spain “ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Erasmus Mundus Master’s Program in International Law for Global Security, Peace and Development (ILGSPD) is designed to train the next generation of lawyers and policy makers with the ability to navigate the political context of international law, and the comprehensive knowledge needed to engage with issues of global security, peace and development.
The world faces unprecedented, complex and interconnected challenges. With increasing violence due to armed conflict, terrorism and violent extremism, deepening social and economic fragility and inequality, massive refugee flows, climate change, and the development of new technologies such as electronic technologies and artificial intelligence, the contemporary global order appears to be increasingly unstable.
It is increasingly recognized, including by the United Nations, the European Union, states and civil societies, that such challenges to global security, peace and development cannot be addressed individually.
Created in response to the growing need for graduates of excellence with leadership potential in international law and global affairs, this unique, innovative two-year master program benefits from the experience of nine European partner institutions of higher education and a global network of 27 participating partners, including leading universities, research centers and foundations International, NGOs and law firms from all over the world.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
ILGSPD Scholarship to study in UK, Germany and Spain:
The master’s program will be a stepping stone for you into a future career in the fields of law, politics and international relations, having been equipped with unique interdisciplinary and transferable skills, as well as professional experience through internships and placement. This includes traditional international legal avenues such as working in the legal departments of international organizations such as the United Nations, or in countries’ foreign ministries, as well as positions in policy and practice at both the international and domestic levels.
The program has been enriched with at least three international travel periods, summer schools, law clinic and moot courts, employment opportunities, and a range of conferences, workshops, study trips and other networking and skills development opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for ILGSPD Scholarship to study in UK, Germany and Spain:
- A basic understanding of the working of law in an international context.
- You are required to submit a personal statement explaining why you wish to join the LLM, International Law for Global Security, Peace and Development. Please download the appropriate form for this as per the required documents.
- Non-law graduates may require a minimum of credits in law depending on the choice of the third semester course. Please, see below.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent), which represents at least 240 ECTS credits (or 4 years of studies) in Law, Political Science or other related subject.
- Knowledge of French, including a degree awarded by a higher education institution in a French-speaking community or having a minimum of SCQF Level 8 (equivalent to level B2 of the Council of Europe Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)) in French (however all assessments can be taken in English) .
The ILGSPD Consortium Selection Committee evaluates each application according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit, relevance and level of academic qualifications) 50%.
- Personal statement of research motivation and interests 30%.
- Quality of references (academic) 10%.
- Other (eg research/professional experiences/related interests) 10%.
Benefits of ILGSPD Scholarship to study in UK, Germany and Spain:
€18,372 per year / £15,967 per year (two-year program) to cover tuition fees.
Available Programs in ILGSPD Scholarship to study in UK, Germany and Spain:
International Law for Global Security, Peace and Development.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Personal statement.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of ILGSPD Scholarship to study in UK, Germany and Spain is 21 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here