“Izmir University Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Izmir University of Economics (IUE), the first constituent university in Izmir and the Aegean region, was founded in 2001 by the Education and Health Foundation of the Izmir Chamber of Commerce. IUE is a non-profit university recognized by the Turkish Higher Education Council (YÖK).
In addition to the 8.000 alumni in its history, IUE today has 7,500 students studying in associate, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in a wide variety of fields in 7 faculties (38 undergraduate programs) and two graduate schools (35 master’s programs and 6 doctoral programs), 2 schools and 3 vocational schools. Among the undergraduate programs offered, there are 7 dual degree programs conducted jointly with the State University of New York (SUNY)
IUE places great emphasis on internationalization, as stated in the university’s 2013-2023 strategic plan. With this goal in mind, strong relationships have been formed with distinguished universities around the world for student and faculty exchanges, joint research and scholarly studies.
Erasmus agreement with universities in 28 EU countries and 30 cooperation protocols with universities in 12 countries IUE helps create inter-university cultural exchange and educational methods with many distinguished universities Annually, IUE brings in international students from 60 countries either as exchange students or full-time and international academic staff. The ultimate goal is to welcome students from all countries of the world to the IUE.
The language of instruction is English (except for the Faculty of Law). It is mandatory during the entire study period for all undergraduate students to choose and continue learning a second foreign language from among nine language alternatives (German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world except Turkish students.
Izmir University Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey:
Izmir University IUE offers different types of discounts/ scholarships based on the academic success and background of the applicants. Please note that there is no separate application for scholarships. Each applicant is also evaluated for relevant discounts/scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Izmir University Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey:
- Citizens are Turkish by nature and have obtained permission to renounce citizenship from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and those who can prove their possession of the document related to the use of rights granted based on the Turkish Nationality Law to their minor children are registered in the document of renunciation of Turkish citizenship.
- Foreign nationals who subsequently become Turkish citizens/dual citizens in the same status
- Turkish citizens who have completed the last three years of their secondary education (high school) in a foreign country except for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, (including those who have completed their entire secondary education (high school) in Turkish schools in the presence of the Ministry of National Education in a foreign country except for the Turkish Republic for Northern Cyprus) prior to 1 February 2013.
- Turkish citizens who have completed their entire secondary education (high school) in a foreign country except for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, (including those who have completed their entire secondary education (high school) in Turkish schools in the presence of the Ministry of National Education in a foreign country excluding TRNC) After February 1, 2013.
- Citizens of the TRNC who reside there and have completed their secondary education there have a GCE AL certificate, and those who have enrolled in secondary schools in other countries between 2005-2010 and hold or will hold a GCE AL certificate.
Benefits of Izmir University Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey:
Izmir University offers many scholarships, which vary in terms of funding and conditions. The university offers fully funded scholarships and grants that include tuition fees only and at different rates that depend on the academic competition of the student’s file.
Available Programs at Izmir University in Turkey:
- 1. Arts and Sciences
- 2. Business
- 3. Fine art and design
- 4. Engineering
- 5. Contact
- 6. Medicine
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL. (not mandatory).
- Recommendation Letter.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Izmir University Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey varies for each program so you should check the official website.
Note: Students must pay an application fee of $25.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here