“Job opportunity in Dell company in Ireland” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company consists of more than 150,000 people, spread over 180 locations around the world. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive team with endless passion for our mission to advance human progress.
The most important thing for us is to be respected, to feel you can be yourself and to have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still enjoying life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We help customers move into the future with multi-cloud, artificial intelligence, and machine learning through the most innovative combination of technologies and services for the data age. Join us and be a part of what’s new in technology, starting today.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This opportunity is available for international students from all over the world.
Job opportunity in Dell company in Ireland:
Within the Service Sales organization at Dell Technologies, we are looking for a senior customer-oriented service sales representative to join our team focused on increasing service support and publishing revenue growth within our selected customer group.
Dell Technologies provides comprehensive solutions that enable technology that is affordable and accessible worldwide, and empowers our customers to do more. You will be part of a motivated sales team that believes in honest communication, engages in creativity, and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on the platform of integrity and the spirit of innovation. It will also provide you with guidance, training, and opportunities to realize your ambitions and potential.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Job opportunity in Dell company in Ireland:
- Working knowledge of Dell Technologies’ portfolio of services and support tools
- Good level in sales
- Good level in industry and technical knowledge.
- Strong work ethic, focused on energetic results
- Holds a bachelor’s degree to work as a sales representative.
- Understand Dell technologies, products, and services.
- Experience in dealing with clients.
- The Small Service Sales Representative role is an internal sales role in Dell Technologies Support and Deployment. The purpose of this role is to support our internal and external customers in providing comprehensive solutions across the entire Dell Technologies product suite. It involves developing close working relationships with sales teams and wider stakeholders, to increase the opportunity to sell the entire restricted range of services.
- Work with a group of accounts to connect both support and deployment services.
- Works across the core organization to enable internal sales teams to sell Dell Technologies services.
- Analyzes and applies industry, market, and customer information to determine sales strategies and plans.
- Provides essential sales training and education to develop knowledge of Dell Technologies services.
- Understands market trends and associated technical advantages and the impact of the technology lifecycle.
- Responsible for implementing service account plans with the core sales team.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates
Important dates and deadline:
Applying on Job opportunity in Dell company in Ireland is available now.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here