“KAIST Funded Scholarships to study in South Korea” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea, KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the nation’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution, KAIST is considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in the nation.
KAIST has been internationally accredited in business education, and hosting the Secretariat of the Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS). KAIST has 10,504 full-time students and 1,342 faculty researchers (as of Fall 2019 Semester) and had a total budget of US$765 million in 2013, of which US$459 million was from research contracts.
In 2007, KAIST partnered with international institutions and adopted dual degree programs for its students. Its partner institutions include the Technical University of Denmark, Carnegie Mellon University, the Georgia Institute of Technology, the Technical University of Berlin, and the Technical University of Munich.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
KAIST Funded Scholarships to study in South Korea:
KAIST offers international scholarships every year. These scholarships are available to students from all over the world to study at KAIST which is ranked among the top international universities.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Spring Semester, 2023 (EARLY only): Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by February 28th, 2023.
- Fall Semester, 2023: Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st, 2023.
- Applicants with foreign citizenship
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are not eligible to apply as foreign students.
- Proof of English language proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS.
- check: Emirates Aviation University Funded Scholarships in the UAE
- check: Schlumberger Foundation Funded Scholarships for all nationalities
Benefits of KAIST Funded Scholarships to study in South Korea:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
- Mechanical Engineering
- electrical engineering
- computer science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bioengineering and the brain
- Industrial and systems engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials science and engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Motivation letter.
- Application Form.
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for KAIST Funded Scholarships to study in South Korea ends on 21 October 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here