“Konrad Adenauer Scholarship to Study in Germany” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
It is a political institution. Germany has 16 regional offices that offer a variety of civic education conferences and events. In addition to external offices responsible for more than 200 projects in more than 120 countries.
The headquarters of the institution is located in Sankt Augustin near Bonn, as well as in Berlin. There, an additional conference center, called the “Academy”, was opened in 1998.
The Foundation aims to serve the public good in Germany. Through our work, we contribute to securing and increasing peace, freedom and prosperity in Europe and throughout the world.
Exhibitions, readings, and awards are also distinctive elements of the Foundation’s work. It encourages young artists, and annually awards the most prestigious literary prizes. The Foundation’s scholarship programs assist young journalists by offering projects specifically targeted to their needs.
The Foundation’s distinctive library benefits interested readers from the vast number of documents and modern media and the library contains more than 157,000 publications on politics and contemporary history.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Konrad Adenauer Scholarship to Study in Germany:
The Konrad Adenauer Foundation Scholarship in Germany offers students from all over the world the opportunity to obtain a German university degree, living expenses and insurance.
In addition to financial support, you particularly benefit from the foundation’s international network, seminar program and personal support.
Through funding, we are helping to advance democracy and better protect human rights around the world. That is why scholarship holders are also expected to be interested in current political and social issues and to volunteer.
More than 2,300 international scholars are part of the Foundation’s global alumni network, the funding for foreigners is supported by funds from the German Foreign Office.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Konrad Adenauer Scholarship to Study in Germany:
- Open to topics beyond your field of study.
Value orientation: you identify with the values of the Konrad
- Adenauer Foundation and deal with its content and political issues. You can develop your own reflexive view of social and political issues. At the same time, you are tolerant and respectful of people who take other positions.
- Public and Political Participation: You have a very positive basic attitude towards democracy and human rights. You volunteer regularly for the community – be it in the political, social, ecclesiastical or cultural sphere.
- Initiative: You want to actively participate in our non-material support and contribute regularly to your university group. After completing your studies or doctorate, you will continue to be committed to the constructive relations between your home country and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Personality: You are enthusiastic, open-minded and have a lot of potential to achieve the goals you have set for yourself in your studies and life.
The student’s average in each previous certificate, according to the degree to which he is applying, is no less than 78% or higher.
- Possess a good knowledge of the German language, this can be proven through the letter you write or through a language certificate,
- It is preferable to have volunteer certificates or training opportunities in any field.
Benefits of Konrad Adenauer Scholarship to Study in Germany:
As a scholarship holder of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, you benefit from individual support, an interdisciplinary seminar program and an active university group life. In addition, financial support enables you to focus on your educational goals.
You will receive a monthly stipend of 861 euros. The standard funding period here is two years. For master’s students
As for doctoral students: you will receive a monthly scholarship of 1200 euros, provided that you have completed your doctoral degree at a university in the Federal Republic of Germany without any conditions. The standard funding period for PhD candidates is three years
Upon request, the scholarship will support your health and long-term care insurance in an amount of up to 120 euros. A family allowance of €276 can also be paid if the spouse stays in Germany for more than three months. For children traveling with you, the monthly child benefit of €194 can be paid after submitting a German translation of the birth certificate and a letter of refusal to state child benefit from the Family Benefits Office.
It also supports research trips for PhD students abroad.
Tuition fees incurred at the university can be reimbursed up to 1500 euros per semester in exceptional cases and upon request if the budget is good.
Available Programs in Konrad Adenauer Scholarship to Study in Germany:
The scholarship offers a variety of specializations. For a list of programs, see the official website of the scholarship here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- 3 Recommendation Letters.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
- Evidence of German language proficiency.
- You must send a letter of acceptance from the German university.
- Detailed description of your PhD thesis.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications deadline of Konrad Adenauer Scholarship to Study in Germany varies from one program to another, so please check the official scholarship website for details.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here