“Lanzhou University Funded Scholarships in China” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Lanzhou University is a major research university in Lanzhou, Gansu, China. Founded in 1909, it is one of the key universities under China’s Ministry of Education. It is a Chinese state Class A Double First Class University identified by the Ministry of Education of China.
It provides programs for undergraduate, graduate students on four campuses three in Lanzhou city center and one in Yuzhong County, about 30 miles away from the main campus. Total enrolment compromises of approximately 20,000 undergraduates, 10,572 graduates, 2,559 doctoral students, and about 700 registered international students from 64 countries and regions across 5 continents.
Undergraduate students study at the Yuzhong campus. There are 6 National Bases for the Training of Researching and Teaching personnel for Fundamental Disciplines. The University operates an additional 35 institutes along with 1 national key Laboratory of the Applied Organic and 3 key laboratories of Arid and Grassland Ecology, West China Environment, Magnetism and Magnetic Materials of the Ministry of Education, a key laboratory of Grassland Agro-ecosystem of the Ministry of Agriculture.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Lanzhou University Funded Scholarships in China:
For the purpose of satisfying the growing demand of the international community for Chinese language teachers and facilitating Chinese language education in other countries, the Center for Language Education and Cooperation (CLEC) will continue with the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the Scholarship).
There are two types of scholarships:
- Chinese Language Teacher Program
- Cooperative Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Non-Chinese citizens
- Should be friendly to China, have no criminal record, and abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the rules and regulations of the school
- In good physical and mental conditions, and with a good record of academic performance and conduct
- Aspiring to work in the Chinese language education and related fields
- Aged between16 and 35 (as of 1September, 2022), with the special allowance for the age limit of 45 for applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers and that of 25 for undergraduate student applicants.
Benefits of Lanzhou University Funded Scholarships in China:
- The Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fees, accommodation fees, living allowance (four-week study students excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses (Students need to buy third-party liability insurance for RMB 100/semester or RMB 200/year themselves).
- The scholarship online programs only support tuition fees.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
- A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline to apply for Lanzhou University Funded Scholarships in China is 15 November 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here