“Lisbon MBA Funded Scholarships in Portugal” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Lisbon MBA International, among the best 100 in the world and in the top 25 in Europe by the FT ranking, is a one year full-time program for high-potential professionals, who aim to boost or change their career paths focusing exclusively on a life-changing experience, in an entrepreneurial and international environment.
Our International MBA offers rigorous learning from two top European business schools, Católica-Lisbon and Nova SBE, and is provided in collaboration with MIT Sloan. With the focus on an action learning methodology, a holistic approach to education and a solid international component, you will develop a multi-cultural vision that will enhance your career in a meaningful way.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Lisbon MBA Funded Scholarships in Portugal:
The Lisbon MBA scholarship is an internationally recognized joint-venture between Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics and Nova School of Business and Economics, two leading business schools in Europe, in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any area
- At least 3 years professional experience for the International MBA / At least 5 years professional experience for the Executive MBA
- Admission test: GMAT or GRE for both programs; Executive Assessment for the Executive MBA
- Candidates who share our mission and values.
Who want to stretch themselves and push the boundaries.
- Enquirers, with intellectual curiosity, who are not satisfied with the status quo and are eager to drive and inspire change with purpose.
- Who are driven by values of the highest ethical standards, such as collaboration, integrity, respect for others, willing to support their colleagues and foster a shared learning experience with the class.
- Alongside academic ability to master analytical and quantitative concepts, candidates who bring a variety of skills, accomplishments and aspirations.
- In a nutshell, applicants from all over the world with exceptional intellectual and behavioral abilities to thrive during the program and make a positive and lasting impact on people, organizations and communities.
- Proof of English language proficiency TOEFL or IELTS (more details here)
Benefits of Lisbon MBA Scholarships in Portugal:
There are different scholarships available to help you finance your MBA, contributing to cover the cost of the program.
Business Administration and Related Fields.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for Lisbon MBA Funded Scholarships in Portugal ends on 16 November 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here