“Mälardalen University Funded Scholarship to study in Sweden” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Mälardalen University (Swedish: Mälardalens högskola), or MDH, is a university college (högskola) located in Västerås and Eskilstuna, Sweden. It has 16,000 students and about 1,000 employees, of whom 91 are professors, 504 teachers, and 215 doctoral students. Mälardalen University is the first environmentally accredited school in the world according to the international standard ISO 14001.
In December 2020, the Löfven government proposed that the university obtain university status with effect from January 1, 2022. The university has six different research disciplines Educational Sciences and Mathematics, Embedded Systems, Future Energy, Health and Welfare, Industrial Economics and Management, and Innovation and Product Realization.
The university has education in economics, health and welfare, teacher education, and engineering, as well as education in art in classical music and opera. Research-level education is offered in twelve subjects.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Mälardalen University Funded Scholarship to study in Sweden:
Each year, the University of Mälardalen offers a limited number of scholarships under the Mälardalen Scholarship Program to international students from selected countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, who apply for a master’s program as their first choice on the national admission portal in Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Mälardalen University Funded Scholarship to study in Sweden:
- Candidates who wish to be considered for the scholarship must first apply for an eligible Master’s program at the University of Mälardalen at www.universityadmissions.se, choosing Mälardalen as their first university.
- The scholarship is for particularly qualified students coming from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- The scholarship is not open to students from 12 countries with Sweden having long-term development cooperation, namely Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
- Proof of English language proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits of Mälardalen University Funded Scholarship to study in Sweden:
The scholarship covers 100% of the program’s tuition fees as long as you follow the regular study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum 45 credits/school year).
Available Programs at Mälardalen University in Sweden:
- computer science.
- Electronics sciences.
- Energy engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Mälardalen University Funded Scholarship to study in Sweden close on 17 January 2022.
Note: The application fee must be paid before February 1st.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here