“Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany “ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Max Planck Society is a utilitarian scientific association interested in scientific research, headquartered in the German capital, Berlin, and its board of directors in Munich.
This association is responsible for the approximately 80 Max-Planck-Institutes they belong to. Max Planck Institutes carry out scientific research in various branches of knowledge based on basic research in the fields of natural, social and human sciences. The Max Planck Society and its institutes work in coordination with German universities, but remain independent of them.
The Max Planck Society is one of the most important scientific research centers in Germany, and it has an internationally known reputation. The Max Planck Society generally focuses on excellence in scientific research. Since its founding in the early twentieth century (it was known as the Caesar William Society of Sciences) until today, 33 Max Planck scientists have received Nobel Prizes in various fields of knowledge, the last of which was in 2014 in chemistry.
Its research fields range from various fields of knowledge and fields, from economics and arts to medicine, chemistry and space research.
According to several international classifications, the association occupies the leading positions in scientific research worldwide, and is considered one of the most prominent research centers in basic sciences in the world. In a study conducted by Thomson Reuters between 1999 and 2009, it included more than 4000 international research institutions, in terms of the impact of the published research of each institution on the different scientific field.
The Max Planck Society ranked second in the world in terms of the importance and impact of the research published in it on the movement of various sciences (behind Harvard University only).
In the field of physical sciences and space research, the Foundation has taken the lead globally in terms of the importance and impact of the research published therein on the scientific field, surpassing other competing centers such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard and Princeton Universities.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany :
If you want to study in Germany, you can apply for the Max Planck Summer Internship, which is offered to international students of different nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to train and work in Germany for the academic year 2023-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover study expenses.
In this summer internship in Germany, Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students will be selected in different scientific curricula. Furthermore, students who have good leadership skills will have high priority among all applicants. All interns will perform their assignments under the supervision of researchers who are very supportive.
Research taking place at the Max Planck Summer Research Internship 2022 will be covering the areas of biochemistry and neurobiology.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany:
- All international undergraduate and masters students are welcome to apply for this summer internship.
- The candidate should have an interest in any of the fields including mathematics, physics, neuroscience, psychology, chemistry, biology or related fields.
- The candidate should have some research experience while studying.
- The candidate must be very competitive.
- Candidates with excellent grades will be high priority.
Benefits of Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany :
- Free housing for students.
- A monthly stipend of up to 800 euros will be provided.
- Reimbursement for airfare to and from Martinsried, near Munich.
Available Programs in Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany :
- developmental biology
- cellular biology
- structural biology
- Computational Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter (It will be written in the application form directly, no upload).
How to apply on Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany:
- All candidates must first check the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate first needs to register for an account in order to apply.
- The application must be filled out in either German or English.
- The candidate must invite his referee to the online application.
- The candidate then needs to fill out an application.
- The candidate must submit the application with the required documents
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Max-Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany start on 1 January 2022 and close on 15 February 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here