“MeOut Group Funded Scholarship in Hungary” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
MeOut Group is a leading organization that focuses on innovation and education headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The MeOut heroes work around the clock and contribute to a more accessible present and future to develop the world by investing time, energy and intellect. It operates in over 43 countries. The more educated people with groundbreaking ideas are on earth the better it is for all. It aspires to create a human-centric environment in which colleagues and partners flourish so that they can achieve the most.
Since 2013, MeOut Group has been working on building bridges between communities and countries mainly focusing on solutions that pave the way for progress. It connects the dots locally and globally in the fields of education, innovation and entrepreneurship by facilitating mutually beneficial multisectoral global collaborations.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
MeOut Group Funded Scholarship in Hungary:
The volunteers will join and support the daily activities of the organization, and in case they have personal initiatives, MEOUT GROUP will support their ideas.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Age between 18-30.
- Pro-active, interested in making new contacts, open towards personal development, eager to learn about other languages and cultures.
- English or Hungarian language speaking skills on a minimum intermediate level.
- Good communicational skills and motivated to interact with local community and support both field and office work.
- Interested in international relations, democracy and international policies.
Benefits of MeOut Group Funded Scholarship in Hungary:
- The accommodation costs are covered. Volunteers will live in a shared flat equipped with all the necessary utilities for comfortable living. The house has a big open living room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. The two kindergarten volunteers will share the biggest room in the house.
- Each month volunteer’s receive a total of 99,500 HUF (ap. 250EUR) pocket money and food money.
- The transportation from home country to Hungary and back will be covered according to the distance calculator of Erasmus+ program.
- The volunteer will have Cigna Health insurance.
- The volunteer will have access to the Online Language Support to learn Hungarian.
- The volunteer will have on-arrival and mid-term training provided by the Hungarian National Agency.
- Support before, during, after the activities.
- Mentor and supervisors’ support.
- Extra certificates if they participate in specific activities (which will report the specific learning outcomes) or recommendation letters if they need one.
Important dates and deadline:
The application deadline to apply for MeOut Group Funded Scholarship in Hungary is 15 August 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here