“Mohamed bin Zayed University Fully Funded Scholarship in the UAE” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Mohamed bin Zayed University founded in 2019, it offers programs in the field of artificial intelligence to both local and international students. The establishment of the Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is part of the UAE Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031, for which the appointment of the world’s first Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence came.
The university will provide accepted students with a full scholarship, including benefits such as a monthly allowance, health insurance, and accommodation. The university will provide training courses by working with local and international companies. The first semester of graduate students will begin their coursework in September 2021.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Mohamed bin Zayed University Fully Funded Scholarship in the UAE:
The Mohamed Bin Zayed Scholarship offered by the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) is a research-based, postgraduate level academic institution located in Abu Dhabi.
- Master’s Programs: MBZUAI accepts applicants of all nationalities with a bachelor’s degree in STEM fields, such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics, and other related engineering disciplines, with no prior work experience required.
- Doctoral Programs: MBZUAI accepts applicants of all nationalities with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in STEM fields, such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics, and other related engineering disciplines, with no prior work experience required. Programming and coding skills are preferred.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Mohamed bin Zayed University Fully Funded Scholarship in the UAE:
- The international student must have a bachelor’s degree completion certificate to apply for a master’s degree scholarship and a master’s certificate to apply for a doctoral scholarship, with a GPA of 3.2
- GRE Exam Certification.
- The student must upload all personal data, certificates and motivation letter as well as shown in the video below.
- The student must possess an International English Language Certificate:
- Standard TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90
- IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5
- EmSAT English with a minimum score of 1550
- Master’s degree: two years
- PhD degree: 4 years
Benefits of Mohamed bin Zayed University Fully Funded Scholarship in the UAE:
- An 8-week internship contract to work on a project.
- A subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the contract totaling €1,800 for external participants and a total of €1,000 for students of universities located in Berlin and Potsdam.
- Travel expenses of up to €500 will be subsidized to help you with travel costs between Berlin and your place of residence.
All students admitted on a FULL TIME basis upon admission are given the privilege of completing their studies with a full scholarship including 100% tuition fees with a monthly stipend, housing provision, health insurance and other benefits.
A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their period of study at MBZUAI. However, in order to maintain scholarships, stipends, and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University’s code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during the course of their studies.
Available Programs at Mohamed bin Zayed University in the UAE:
- Natural Language Processing.
- machine learning.
- Computer vision.
- Artificial intelligence.
- related fields.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Research proposal statement.
- Any certificates and documents that may increase your chances of being accepted into the scholarship.
- Emirates ID card (for foreigners residing in the UAE).
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Mohamed bin Zayed University Fully Funded Scholarship in the UAE is 31 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here